Oh, oh, this isn't weird. This isn't weird at all.
这不诡异,这一点也不诡异。
It's like we're in a dead body car wash.
感觉好像进了死尸洗车机。
I had a nightmare that I had a nightmare like this once.
我曾做过个恶梦,梦到自己梦到这场景。
Just so you know, I'm not allowed to talk about the lawsuit.
先说好哦,根据规定,我不能谈论这次诉讼的事。
Well, I'm not allowed to talk about how I really feel right now.
真巧,我也不能谈论自己此时此刻的真实感受。
Speaking of the lawsuit, you seem well... you know, physically-which is great,
说到这次的诉讼,你看起来没事啊,身上没伤,这挺好的
because the suit said you had a shattered arm and a broken hip.
因为你在讼词里说,你手臂摔断,髋骨骨折。
Oh, yeah, I'm not suing you for my shattered arm and hip. It's-it's for Pierre's.
是啊,我告你们不是为了我自己的手臂和髋骨。受伤的是皮埃尔。
I crushed his little body when I fell.
我摔倒的时候,压坏了他的小身板。
He must have thrown himself under my body to protect my fall.
他肯定是为了保护我,才舍身飞到我身后给我当垫背的。
Dexter, party of one.
《嗜血法医》,这有一个等你料理。
I have to rotate his arm and hold it every 15 minutes to get his full range of motion back.
为了让他恢复关节的正常活动,我每隔15分钟就得旋转他的胳膊,然后扶好固定。
That's what the sling's about. I know he's not alive. Do you?
这悬带就是为了固定,我知道他不是活人。真的吗?
We're very sorry for his injury, but this is absurd.
他受伤了,我们真的非常抱歉,但这也太荒谬了吧。
You can't sue us because your puppet broke.
你不能因为你的木偶坏了就告我们啊。
Yes, I can. This puppet is my livelihood, and he's heavily insured.
当然能,这个木偶是我的谋生之道,而且我给他投了大保。
Great, the puppet has insurance, and we don't. Max!
太棒了,连木偶都有保险,而我们俩活人却没有。麦克斯!
What? You don't have insurance? You have a business but no insurance?
什么?你们俩没有保险吗?你们俩居然有钱做生意,没钱买保险?