I'm sorry, Jordan.
对不起 乔丹
More about lying to you than erasing that tape.
除了抹除记录外 还骗了你很多
I totally get it if you don't wanna marry me.
如果你不想和我结婚 我也能理解
You actually think I'd let something like this
你真的认为我会让这些事情
come between us?
来破坏我们的关系吗
Yes, you screwed up, but...
是 你是把事情弄砸了 但是
you're protecting a friend.
你是在保护一个朋友
And that is one of the many things I love about you.
我爱你很多地方 而这正是其中之一
You're the most loyal person I've ever met.
你是我见过最忠诚的人
That's why I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.
也是因为这样 我想和你共度余生
Blow.
擦擦鼻子
Uh, do you seriously want a wife
你真的想要一个
that you might have to visit behind six inches of glass?
有可能会入狱的妻子吗
You're not Hannibal, Hanna.
汉娜 你不是汉尼拔
People screw up, that's why lawyers have jobs.
人们总会搞砸事情 所以律师才有工作
We can get ahead of this.
我们可以提前解决
But you're gonna have to be honest about everything
但是从现在开始你要
from now on, okay?
诚实地说出所有事情 好吗
Okay. I'm gonna call my dad.
好 我打电话给我爸爸
I'm sure he has some connections in Philly.
我肯定他在费城有一些关系
Do you really have to tell pappy?
一定要告诉爸爸吗
Hanna, my family loves you. It's gonna be okay.
汉娜 我家人很爱你 会没事儿的