Sabrina, I have to tell you something.
塞布丽娜 我有件事要告诉你
You make a perfect Cappuccino.
你做的卡布其诺咖啡非常好喝
Do you wanna live dangerously and have one more?
想冒冒险 再来一杯吗
I'll step out on the ledge with you.
我会和你一起跨出壁崖
Hanna, why couldn't you have just left it alone?
汉娜 你就不能撒手别管吗
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
I know that. But I did it for Aria.
我知道 可我这么做是为了艾瑞亚
You're not in high school anymore.
你已经不是高中生了
You don't owe them anything.
你不欠她们任何东西
But they're still my friends.
但她们还是我的朋友
And what's the big deal? No evidence, no crime, right?
有什么大不了的 没有证据 就不算犯罪
The security company we use backs up all of our tapes
我们用来把录像备份至硬盘的那家保安公司
to a hard drive that they store at some place called the Farm.
他们把硬盘储藏在一个叫做农场的地方
If the police get a hold of that drive
如果警方拿到那个硬盘
they'll see that Aria left the hotel
他们就会看到艾瑞亚离开过酒店
and they'll know that you're the one who erased the footage.
就会知道是你删除了录像
Can we go to the Farm? Can we get it before they do?
我们能在先他们一步去那个农场吗
No, Hanna. We can't.
不行 汉娜 不行