Yeah, well, they're my eggs and I made the decision,
是 它们是我的卵子 我做了决定
so I need to do it.
现在我要去做了
You can say whatever you wanna say.
你可以随便评价我
I don't care. Just...
我不在乎 只是...
promise me you won't tell my mom.
向我保证 你不会告诉我妈妈
Emily, Elliott didn't.
艾米丽 艾略特没有告诉我
Honestly, I had no idea.
真的 我不知道
You're donating your eggs?
你要捐卵子
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
I'm such a jerk.
我真是个蠢货
When is this happening?
什么时候的事情
Umm, today.
今天
And you're going by yourself?
你自己去吗
No, Han, II booked online.
不 汉 我在网上预定的
I didn't wanna run into your mom and have her ask questions.
我不想遇到你妈妈 然后被问问题
Umm, hang on a second.
稍等一下
Hanna, I think she's inside. I gotta go.
汉娜 我觉得她在里面 我要挂了
Excuse me. Hi, can I get you a table?
打扰一下 你好 需要安排桌子吗
Uh, no. I found this outside.
不 我在外面发现了这个
Uh, I was wondering if you had a lostandfound?
不知道你们是否有失物招领
Thank goodness. I've been looking for that everywhere.
谢天谢地 我到处找都没找到
I'll just tell Yvonne the restaurant found this.
我会告诉伊冯是餐馆的人发现的
I'll keep you out of it. Why?
我不会牵扯到你 为什么
I wouldn't want people to think you stole somebody's phone.
我不想别人认为你是偷了别人的手机
Somebody whose mother is running against your mother.
这个人的母亲正和你的母亲竞选
That would be awkward. Did you set this all up?
那就太尴尬了 这一切是你设计的吗
Set all what up? Me and Yvonne, this lunch.
设计什么 我和伊冯 午餐
Maybe even her leaving her phone.
也许她留下手机也是故意的
Were we supposed to start fighting over Toby, hmm?
我们是不是应该开始争抢托比
Candidates' daughters in boyfriend brawl.
竞选者的女儿陷入抢男友大战
That isn't exactly explosive, political cannon fodder.
这一套对点燃政治战火没用
And this isn't exactly the race for a senior class president.
这也不是竞选高年级班代表
We don't do those kinds of things anymore.
我们不再玩这一套了
Do we, Spencer?
对吗 斯宾塞
Hey, Claudia.
克劳迪娅