Yeah, I know.
是 我知道了
I know. I understand.
我知道 明白了
I'll be there.
我会到的
6:30 at the latest. I'm leaving now.
最晚六点半到 我现在就出发
All done?
都签好了吗
You might start to get sleepy from the sedative.
镇静剂可能会让你犯困
Thanks.
谢谢
Ali, you don't have to wait here with me.
艾莉 你不用在这等着我
There is no way I'm gonna leave you here alone.
我绝不可能把你一个人留在这
I'll be right here when you wake up.
当你醒来的时候我会在你身边
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
What are you gonna do after this?
你之后有什么打算
I'm gonna use the money to finish school.
我要用这些钱完成学业
Ezra needed some place quiet to work,
以斯拉需要安静的地方写作
so I booked a room.
所以我订了一间房
II just assumed I could expense it.
我 我以为这可以报销
Are you sure that I can't?
你确定不能吗
Ms. HarveyI asked for privacy...
哈维女士 我要求隐私
Umm, just take it out of my paycheck, I guess.
从我的薪水里扣掉就行了 我猜
Just leave them outside the door.
把它们放在门外就行了
The rooms need to be cleaned, once a week in minimum.
房间一周至少需要打扫一次
That's a policyDidn't I clear your policy?
这是规定 有人告诉我这项规定吗
Yeah, I'll, I'll run it by accounting next time.
我 我下次让会计处理
Thank you.
谢谢
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
给你造成不便 我很抱歉
How about brunch for two, our expense?
免费双人早午餐怎么样
I don't eat brunch.
我不吃早午餐
Alright. If you'll excuse me.
那我先走了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Lie still, Emily.
躺好 艾米丽
What is that?
那是什么
This isn't going to hurt a bit.
这一点也不疼
Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.
别担心 很快就结束了
Take it out. Take it out.
拿走 拿走
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Get off me!
别碰我
No, no!
不要
No! No!
不要
No.
不要
Take it out!
拿走