Because I'm worried about you.
那是因为我担心你
Look, I've had a rough couple of days, okay?
我最近一直很不顺 好吗
Hanna, I've never seen you wound so tight.
汉娜 我从没见过你神经如此紧绷
I buried someone who made my life hell for years.
我把那个曾将我推入地狱的人深藏多年
I'm now being questioned in her murder.
而我现在还要接受关于她谋杀的盘问
I lost my job
我还丢了工作
Bad things happen all the time.
人生不如意十之八九
Conspiracies are harder to come by.
阴谋却很少会降临在人们头上
Someone tried to hurt you.
有人试图要伤害你
And they went to amazingly complex lengths to do that.
所以他们要千方百计得逞
That person is dead.
可是那个人已经死了
If you keep looking for things in the shadows I guarantee you
所以如果你非要不停在黑暗中寻找
you're gonna start seeing them.
我可以保证 你会看到黑暗的
Come back to New York with me.
和我回到纽约去吧
I can't.
我做不到
Emily needs me.
艾米丽需要我
Yeah?
是吗
What does Hanna need?
那汉娜需要什么呢
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What's that Doctorow quote?
多克特罗说过什么来着
Good writing doesn't tell you it's raining,
好的文字不会告诉你现在下雨了
it lets you feel what it's like to be rained upon.
而是让你感觉雨滴落在身上
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah, it's beautiful.
是的 写得很美
You said that Julian had notes.
你之前说朱莉安有做一些批注
Well, nothing that can't be addressed.
没什么好说的
Sometimes there's a shift in language.
无非是一些表达方面的改动
Conflicting voices.
不同的声音总是存在
You're former teacher's a terrific writer.
你的高中老师真是个厉害的作家
Gives me a rush reading his stuff in manuscript.
读他的手稿会怦然心动
Same sort of rush I get when I read your writing.
有点像读你的手稿时的心情
Well, he was my teacher.
那是因为他曾是我老师
You wrote this.
这是你写的
Not all of it, but big parts of it.
不是所有 但是是很大一部分