I--I might have cleaned up the syntax.
我可能改动了一些语法
You put in the man with the straw hat.
你在里面写到一个戴草帽的男子
The one we saw at Logan.
是我们在洛根见到的那个男人
God, you were with me. Mmhmm.
天哪 你当时和我在一起 是的
I got a funny feeling after I read the second chapter.
当我读完第二章我觉得有点意思
I thought I'd better take a look.
于是我想不妨亲自来看看
This is even more you.
这本手稿更像你的风格
Is Ezra Fitz here in rosewood?
以斯拉.费兹在玫瑰镇上吗
Maybe a little incapacitated?
是不是行动略不便
No. He's not here.
不 他不在镇上
Does he know what you're doing?
他知道你做了什么吗
And what, exactly, do you think you're doing?
还有 你究竟知不知道你在做什么
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗
I think it's the truth.
我觉得这是真的
It might be the truth, but do you believe Mona?
有可能是真的 但你相信梦娜吗
Do you believe why she did this?
你相信她这么做的动机吗
I don't think anybody knows why Mona does anything,
我觉得没人会知道梦娜做事的动机
including mona.
包括她自己
But there's the file, that's the reality.
但是这份文件真实地摆在那里
What did your mom say?
你妈妈说什么了
I don't know, I couldn't...I couldn't even talk to her.
我不知道 我甚至不敢告诉她
Look, you are already in the Phillips' computer.
听着 你已经侵入了菲利普的电脑
Can't you just corrupt the file? Can you erase the report?
你不能销毁文件吗 删除这份报告
They can't say anything because they shouldn't
他们没法妄加评论因为他们
have it in the first place.
一开始就不应该有证据
Spencer, right now, I'm a fly on the wall.
斯宾塞 我现在处境很危险
The minute that I do anything, like, delete a file,
一旦我有所行动 比如删除个文件
red lights go off everywhere.
就会引发各种警报
I am breaking the law just by being in there.
我只是进去都算违法
You know what she has to do, right?
你知道她该做什么 对吗
Your mom has to go public with this.
你妈妈必须把这件事公之于众
She has to get in front of the story before
她必须在其他人泄露之前
the other side leaks it.
站在大家面前讲清楚
It's her secret, not mine.
这是她的秘密 不是我的
Well, one way or another,
不管怎样
it's not gonna be a secret much longer.
这个秘密不会维持很久的