See, Max, one quick change, and we went from polyester and pitiful to powerful and proud. Just like superman.
麦克斯,你看,衣服一换,我们就从聚酯衣可怜虫变成强大自信女了。就跟超人一样。
Except that superman changed in a phone booth.
人家超人是在电话亭里换衣变身。
Not a stall that says, "For a good time, call Max."
而不是在写着“致电麦克斯,包爽”的厕所隔间。
Well, if you have a problem with it, why did you write it?
你要是看那句话不爽,你干嘛还要写?
'Cause I didn't have enough eyeliner to write, "For an interesting time, call Caroline."
是因为我的眼线笔不够我再写上,“致电卡洛琳,包傻。”
Look. Look, Earl, we're wearing our "Max's Homemade Cupcakes" T-shirts again. See the logo?
厄尔,你看我们又穿上了麦克斯自制小蛋糕的制服了。看到标识了吗?
Well, actually, I try never to look you ladies in the "chestal" area. It keeps things on the up and up.
一直以来,我一直避免直面你们两位的胸部区域。这样才能对你们无邪念。
Oh, Earl, you are one in a million, literally, 'cause 999,999 men have only looked me in that area.
厄尔,你真是百万里挑一的好男人,因为99万9千9百99个男人都只看我那个区域。
Well, I got to go home. I'm binge-watching Dharma and Greg on Hulu.
我得回家了。我疯狂在网上追《老公老婆不登对》。
Oh, I missed so much growing up in Korea.
我太想念在韩国长大的日子了。
What, like puberty?
比如错过青春发育期吗?
Max, in my country, I'm average height.
麦克斯,在我国家,我是中等身高。
And in my mind, I'm still rich, and my health care plan isn't Flintstones chewables.
在我脑海里,我也还是富家千金,我的医疗保健计划也不是幼儿维他命丸。
So who wants to go in the back and see how amazing our brand-new cupcake shop is?
谁有兴趣跟我们到后边看看我们全新的小蛋糕店有多赞?
Bring down the enthusiasm, Rachael Ray.
收敛一点你的热情好吗,瑞秋·芮。
Right, we're not supposed to get all excited about this opening tonight.
对,我们不能为新店开张的事兴奋过头。
Last time, we made a big deal, and the shop didn't do so well.
上次就是搞得很隆重,结果店后来也不太好。
Ha! That's like saying the people near the nuclear explosion didn't do so well.
笑死人了,这就跟在核弹爆炸点附近的居民说他们只是不太好一样。
Girls, I am so proud of you two, getting back up on that horse.
女孩们,我很替你们高兴,东山再起,上马再战。
After my first jazz record didn't sell, I turned to a life of drinks, drugs, and loose women.
我当年第一张爵士专辑卖不出去后,我就开始喝酒、吸毒、玩骚货的生活。
Funny how sometimes things just work out right.
结果山穷水尽疑无路,柳暗花明又一村啊。