Yes?
您好
Yes! Who is this?
你好啊 你是哪位
It's Randy. Randy? You new?
我是兰迪 兰迪 新成员吗
I'm your nephew.
我是你侄子
Here I am!
我来了
Your sister's been hoarding me long enough.
你姐姐把我关得太久了
Thought it's time to spread the riches around. Uncle Frank!
我也该出来花花钱了 弗兰克叔叔
Who are you?
哪位
Gloria! Gail.
格洛丽亚 我是盖尔
Of course.
当然了
Say hello to the potluck party from New York City.
来体验一下纽约的家庭聚餐
Good old Uncle Frank,
你们的弗兰克叔叔
and this here with him is Charlie Simms,
和陪他前来的查理·西姆斯
star halfback of the Baird football team.
博德学校足球队的明星中卫
They not only beat Exeter and Groton this year,
他们不仅打败了艾克赛特和格罗顿
but Aquinas High School too.
还打败了阿奎那高中
Where's your miserable father?
你们那苦逼老爸呢
Wait! No, no. Let's surprise him.
等等 别 给他个惊喜
Give that fat heart of his an attack. Willie!
吓吓他那肥厚的心脏 威利
Oh, Willie!
威利
Hello, Frank.
你好啊 弗兰克
How you doin'? Okay.
你好吗 不错
Here's my hand.
来握个手
Charlie, meet W.R. Slade.
查理 这位是W·R·斯莱德
Nice to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
The original bulging briefcase man.
他可是个大忙人