WING IT
跟着感觉走
You ready for the exam?
考试准备好了吗?
Exam? What are you talking about?
考试?你说什么呀?
Hello? Biology exam this afternoon!
有没有搞错?当然是今天下午的生物考试!
Ms Johnson told us last week.
约翰逊老师上个礼拜通知我们的啊。
Crap!I completely forgot about it,I will just have to wing it,I guess.
该死!我完全不记得了。没法子,只好硬着头皮上了。
Stella is a natural born piano player.
斯特拉是个天生的钢琴演奏家。
By the time she was five,she could play any song by ear.
她5岁的时候,就可以凭记忆把听过的任何一首歌都弹奏出来。
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听。
I am listening closely.
我洗耳恭听。
Your dad will be really mad when he finds out that your scratched his BMW.
等你爸发现你擦花了他的宝马车,他肯定会大发雷霆。
Yeah,that.So what are you going to say to him?
是的。那么你要对他怎么说?
I don't know. I will just play it by ear.
我不知道。走一步,算一步吧。
Whenever ,wherever,we are meant to be together.
无论何时,无论何地,我们注定会在一起。
I'll be there and you'll be near.
我一出现,你就在附近。
And that's the deal my dear.
亲爱的,就这么说定了。
There over,here under
你高高在上,你忍气吞声
You'll never have to wonder
你永远不用感到奇怪
We can always play by ear
我们总能即兴挥洒
But that's the deal my dear
但是亲爱的,那只是协议