Go Fishing
去钓鱼
One summer holiday I was in the forest by myself.
暑假我一人前往了树林。
Soon I got a big fish.
不久,我钓到一条大鱼。
Then I heard a great noise.
然后我听到了很大的噪音。
There, right behind me, sat a big black bear!
在那里,就在我身后,坐着一个大黑熊!
Wild animals are afraid of any quick move.
野生动物害怕任何快速移动。
So I moved very slowly.
所以我移动得非常缓慢。
The bear watched me.
熊看着我。
But he sat still.
但他静静地坐着。
I took the fish
我把鱼
and threw it to him.
扔给他。
He ate it at once.
它立刻把它吃了。
Now what was I going to do?
现在我要做的是什么?
I'd better go on fishing,
我最好去钓鱼,
I thought. The bear thought so. too.
我这样认为,熊也这么想。
Soon I got another fish.
不久,我钓了另一条鱼。
I went over to him and put the fish into his big red mouth.
我走近它,把鱼放进它红色的大嘴中。
I fished and fished - all for him.
我把所钓的鱼都喂给了它。
At first I was afraid to stop.
起初我很害怕停止。
Then I began to like doing it.
之后,我开始喜欢这样的事情了。
He was so friendly.
它是如此的友好。
When evening came,
当夜幕降临时,
the bear stood up and turned away from me.
熊站了起来,离开了我。
WORD BANK
词汇表
forest
森林
myself
我自己
Wild
野性的;野生的;野蛮的
be afraid of
害怕
still
安静的
throw
扔;抛;投掷
thought
思考;想法