My father!—methinks I see my father.
我的父王,我似乎看见他了。
Where, my lord? In my mind's eye, Horatio.
在哪里?陛下。在我的心灵之眼,霍瑞修。
I saw him once; he was a goodly king.
我见过他一次,一位慈爱君王。
He was a man, take him for all in all, I shall not look upon his like again.
父王是位真正的男子汉;总而言之,恐怕以后再亦难以遇见这样伟岸尊贵的君王。
My lord, I think I saw him yesternight.
陛下,我想说,我昨天晚上见到他了。
Saw? who? My lord, the king your father. The king my father!
你见到谁?陛下,我见到您的父王。我的父王?
Season your admiration for a while with an attent ear, till I may deliver, Upon the witness of these gentlemen, This marvel to you.
陛下无需惊讶,在场两位可以见证,且等我将这件奇异的事细说与您听。
For God's love, let me hear.
圣父在上,快说。
Two nights together had these gentlemen, Marcellus and Bernardo, on their watch,
连续两个夜晚,马塞勒斯与勃那多一起在皇宫守夜,
In the dead vast and middle of the night, Been thus encounter'd.
夜半三更,周围一片寂静,
A figure like your father, Armed at point exactly, cap-a-pie. Appears before them,
一个好像你父王的高大身影,出现在他们面前。那魂灵全身披着胄甲,
and with solemn march Goes slow and stately by them:
从头至脚,它的步伐威严缓慢,
thrice he walk'd By their oppress'd and fear-surprised eyes, Within his trucheon's length;
从他们身边走过三次。当时的马塞勒斯与勃那多错愕不已,那魂灵手中的廷杖甚至差点触到他们身上;
whilst they, distill'd Almost to jelly with the act of fear, Stand dumb and speak not to him.
他俩魂魄飞散,呆若木鸡,吓得一句话也说不出来。
This to me In dreadful secrecy impart they did;
万分恐惧中,他们向我透露了实情,
And I with them the third night kept the watch:
于是,第三天晚上,我就过来与他们一起守夜。