Climbing
攀登
High up in the apple tree climbing I go
我爬到苹果树的高处
With the sky above me, the earth below.
头上是天空,脚下是大地
Each branch is the step of a wonderful stair
每个枝权都是绝妙的阶梯
Which leads to the town I see shining up there.
通向我眼中闪闪发光的城镇
Climbing, climbing, higher and higher,
我越爬越高,越爬越高,
The branches blow and I see a spire,
树枝摇曳,我看见一个尖塔,
The gleam of a turret, the glint of a dome,
一个角楼的闪烁,一个圆穹顶的微光,
All sparkling and bright, like white sea-foam.
都在一闪一闪地发着亮光,像海面上白色的泡沫。
Today to the end of the marvelous stair,
今天在那个奇妙的阶梯尽头。
Where those glittering pinnacles flash in the air!
那些闪闪发光的尖塔在空中闪现!
Climbing, climbing, higher I go,
我越爬越高,越爬越高,
With the sky close above me, the earth far below.
天空在上方离头顶很近,大地在下方离我很远很远。