手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 小学英语 > 小学英语教材 > 英国原版语文课 > 英国原版语文第五册 > 正文

英国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:克莱尔女爵(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

LESSON 25 Lady,Clare

第二十五 克莱尔女爵
It was the time when lilies blow,
百合花盛开时节,
And clouds are highest up in air,
白云高高地飘在天际,
Lord Ronald brought a lily-white doe
罗纳德勋爵带来一只雪白的小鹿
To give his cousin, Lady Clare.
送给他的表妹,克莱尔女爵作为心意。
I trow they did not part in scorn;
他们的相爱不离我看在眼里;
Lovers long betrothed were they:
这对情人早已订婚,
They two will wed the morrow morn;
次日早晨他们即将步入婚姻的殿堂,
God's blessing on the day.
那时上帝会赐予他们新婚的祝福。

ygyw2501.jpg

"He does not love me for my birth,

“他的爱与我的血统出身没有关系,
Nor for my lands, so broad and fair;
也不是因为我辽阔的土地和财产,
He loves me for my own true worth,
他爱我本人高尚而优雅的,
And that is well," said Lady Clare.
品性和气质,“克莱尔女爵说道。
In there came old Alice the nurse;
年老的奶妈爱丽丝走进来问道,
Said, "Who was this that went from thee?"—
“从你身边走出去的人是谁啊?“
"It was my cousin," said Lady Clare;
“那位是我的表兄,“克莱尔女爵回答;
"To-morrow he weds with me."
“明天他就要和我喜结连理。“
"O God be thanked!" said Alice the nurse,
爱丽丝说道“感谢亲爱的上帝啊!”
"That all comes round so just and fair;—
“这结局多么的完美如意,
Lord Ronald is heir of all your lands,
因为你并不是克莱尔女爵,
And you are not the Lady Clare."
罗纳德勋爵会继承这里所有的土地。“
"Are ye out of your mind, my nurse, my nurse,"
“我的奶妈,你的脑子糊涂了吗?
Said Lady Clare, "that ye speak so wild?"—
为什么如此胡言乱语?“
"As God's above," said Alice the nurse,
爱丽丝说:“老天在上,
"I speak the truth—you are my child.
告诉你实话,——你就是我的孩子。“
"The old Earl's daughter died at my breast—
“老伯爵的女儿死在我的怀里,
I speak the truth, as I live by bread!
我讲的是真话,一点不假,
I buried her like my own sweet child,
我把她当我的亲身宝贝埋葬,
And put my child in her stead."
然后让我的孩子顶替她的身份位置。“
"Falsely, falsely have ye done,
“荒唐啊,你做的事荒唐之极,
O mother," she said, "if this be true;
我的母亲,如果这一切都是事实,
To keep the best man under the sun
我要去告诉他让真相大白,
So many years from his due."
多年来他一直是蒙在鼓里。“
"Nay, now, my child," said Alice the nurse;
“现在不要,我的孩子”,爱丽丝着急说道,
"But keep the secret for your life,
“你要终身保守这个秘密,
And all you have will be Lord Ronald's
当你们结为了夫妻,
When you are man and wife."
你的所有还会属于罗纳德勋爵。“
"If I'm a beggar born," she said,
“如果我出身贫寒”,她说,
"I will speak out, for I dare not lie;—
“我会说出真相来,因为我不敢撒谎
Pull off, pull off the brooch of gold,
摘下,都摘下黄金的胸针,
And fling the diamond necklace by!"
还有钻石项链也将弃之一边!“
"Nay, now, my child," said Alice the nurse,
“我的孩子,现在不要,”爱丽丝哀求道,

重点单词   查看全部解释    
blessing ['blesiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 祝福,祷告

 
diamond ['daiəmənd]

想一想再看

n. 钻石,像钻石的物质,菱形,纸牌的方块,棒球内场

 
necklace ['neklis]

想一想再看

n. 项链

 
scorn [skɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 轻蔑,奚落,笑柄
v. 轻蔑,鄙视,嘲弄

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。