wow, hook him up, Mater.
梅特,把他给吊上来
Oh! Where am I?
哦!我在哪儿?
You're in Radiator Springs, the cutest little town in Carburetor(一种引擎) county.
你在Radiator Springs,它是 Carburetor 县最漂亮的小镇
How about some organic fuel?
来点有机燃料如何?
Take a car wash, hippie
哥们你该去洗洗了
Look, I'm Lightning McQueen, the famous race car
瞧瞧,我可是霹雳游侠McQueen,家喻户晓的车林高手
We love you, Lightning.
我们爱你,霹雳游侠
I'm a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics.
我的精密设备集合了速度和空气动力学原理
You hurt your what?
你伤哪了?
Hah, hah, hah...
哈,哈,哈...
I know his type, race car
我知道的,不就是辆赛车嘛
I don't mean to be rude here, but you probably go 0-60 in, like, what, 3.5 years?
我并非在这里无理取闹,你们从发车提速到60英里得要多久?可能得3年半吧
Ow
When was the last time you cared about something except yourself, Hot Rod?
伙计你最后一次在乎别人是在什么时候?
Don't you big city race cars ever just take a drive?
你们这些城里的赛车没兜过风吗?
♪ Would you get hips to this kindly tip?♪
你愿意"亲吻"别的车吗?
Holy Porsche...
多么冰清玉洁的保时捷MM啊
♪ when you meet at that California trip ♪
当你们在加州之旅中相遇
Hey, do I spy a little pin stripping tattoo back there?
嘿你在身后喷了个小小的针状刺青
Ow, you saw that?
喔这都给你看见了
♪ Get your kicks on Route 66 ♪
尽情在66号公路上狂飙吧
Oh, hahaha, wow
♪ Get your kicks on Route 66 ♪
尽情在66号公路上狂飙吧
How does a Porsche wind up in a place like this?
保时捷MM,是什么风把你给“吹到”这里了?
I fell in love
我深陷爱河
Oh, Corvette?
哦是雪佛兰GG吗?
Hey there, Mater!
嗨,梅特!
You know her?
你认识她?
She's my fiancee.
她是我的未婚妻
What?
什么?
Hah, hah! I'm just kidding. She just likes me for my body.
哈哈,开个玩笑,她只是看上了我的身材而已