Dear new tenant, welcome to your new home.
亲爱的房客, 欢迎来到你的新居.
I'm sure you'll love living here as much as I did.
你和我一样会喜欢上这里
What do you mean you lived here?
你曾经住在这里什么意思呢?
Since no one has lived in this house for years.
因为这栋房子已经很久没人住了
(But you lived two years apart)
一室同处, 两载相隔
Ridiculous, for argument's sake, what day is it there?
荒谬之极拜托说清楚点你那里是几月几号?
April 14th, 2004.
2004年4月14号
ahaaaaaahoooo, no, it's April 14th, 2006.
嘿嘿你错了应该是2006年4月14号
It's the same day, two years apart. This is insane.
时隔两年但却同日真叫人匪夷所思
(Can this be happening?)
这种事情有可能吗?
(From Warner Bros. pictures)
华纳兄弟影业公司出品
This house is about connection.
这套房子让我们紧密相连
(Comes a love)
爱情降临
Even though this is clearly impossible. It's amazing.
即便这一切子虚乌有, 那也足以令人称奇
(Without limits)
情意绵绵
How's your sunset?
夕阳美吗?
It's perfect.
美不胜收
I only wish you were here to share it with me
我只想与你在此共赏落日余晖
(And a place that reaches across time)
穿越时空心有灵犀的地方
Here is a little something for you,
告诉你一个小秘密
there was a freak blizzard in the spring of 2004, so watch out for that April snow.
2004年的春天下了一场反常的暴风雪, 因此你得当心那场四月雪.
I miss the lake house, and its trees. Thank you, Alex
我想念湖畔的小屋, 还有周围的树林. 谢谢你, 阿莱克斯.
(Sandra Bullock)
桑德拉·布洛克
It's kind of a long-distance relationship.
情长路更长
(Keanu Reeves)
基努·里维斯
You have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友了?
Oh, you're gonna think I'm crazy. She was more real to me than anything I've ever known.
哦你一定觉得我疯了. 对我而言, 她比我知道的任何东西都要真实
Pick a place, I'll be there, I promise.
定个地方, 我会来的, 我发誓.
How? It's not meant to be.
怎么来? 命中注定你我无缘.
No, don't say that, something must have happened.
不, 别那么说, 一定发生了什么
The one man I can never meet--him, I would like to give my whole heart to.
他与我素昧平生, 但是我会全心全意去爱
(The lake house)
触不到的恋人