What the hell is the matter with people?Take it the call went well.
这些人到底怎么回事?看来电话打得不顺利
I would say I hope you choke,but that burrito is gonna kill you either way.
我本来想说噎死你,但是反正这种垃圾食物早晚会害死你
Oh, come on, Steve.Cool your jets, man.
放轻松 史蒂夫,再说一遍 伙计
Excuse you?Just, you know, you're so stressed, you know?
你太紧张了 放松一下。只是 你知道的 你太紧张了
It's, like, relax for a change.For a change... Why? Why? So I can be more like you two assholes?
就像为了改变而放松下来。为了改变...为什么? 为了跟你俩个混蛋一样
Hey. I'm studying integrated circuit design here, man.Are you?
嘿 我正在学习"嵌入式电路"。是吗?
We each do our part.Really? Then why do I suddenly feel like your part is expendable?Out here smokin' up like we're in India.
我们都在做各自该做的事。是吗? 我怎么觉得你做的事都是没用的?别像在印度的时候那样抽烟了
Well, wake up! We're not.What happened to you?You used to be... What? I used to be what?
醒醒吧 我们不在印度了。你怎么了?你曾经很有活力的... 什么? 我曾经怎么啦?
Motivated. I am motivated.Really? Then show me.
自我激励 我就是自我激励。是吗? 表现给我看啊
This is a business, Daniel.And I can't help you if you don't help yourself.
这是生意! 丹尼尔 振作点。你要是自己不努力 我也束手无策
I'm in there making a hundred phone calls.Rod is slaving away.
我每天打100个电话。罗德·霍尔特在做苦力
The kid always finds something to do,and God knows Woz pulls his weight.
那小鬼也总能找到事情做。沃兹每天也超努力的
Thank you.And that's a whole lot of weight.That really... That kind of hurts my feelings.Whoa.
谢谢夸奖。每天超努力地增肥。真是的...人家心里很受伤的。哦