凯西李:在你检查我们工厂期间不会发现任何问题的。
Rashed:I'm glad to hear that. Where do these stairs lead?
拉希德:我很高兴听你这样说。这些楼梯通往哪里?
Kathy Lee:It's just a level for storage. You don't need to see that.
凯西李:只是放东西的地方。你不需要看到。
Rashed:I need to inspect every part of this factory. Please step aside.
拉希德:我需要检查这间工厂的每个角落。请让开。
Kathy Lee:If you insist.
凯西李:如果你非要坚持的话

Rashed:You have people working on this floor and it's not structurally sound, and certainly not intended for heavy manufacturing.
拉希德:你让工人在这层工作,但这里结构不是很好,而且当然不适合重工业操作。
This attic was never meant for industrial use.
这个阁楼不能用作工业用途。
Kathy Lee:It's only temporary…
凯西李:这只是暂时的…
Rashed:There are no fire escapes, fire extinguishers, or emergency exits.
拉希德:没有防火梯,灭火器,或者紧急出口。
Kathy Lee:Well, I…
凯西李:嗯,我…
Rashed:None of the workers are wearing protective clothing and I see signs of child labor.
拉希德:工人们都没穿着防护服,而且我看到有雇佣童工的迹象。
Kathy Lee:No, no, no, I wouldn't hire anyone underage.
凯西李:不,我没有雇佣未成年人。
Rashed:I am ordering an immediate shutdown of this factory due to flagrant violations of building code and labor laws.
拉希德:由于公然违反建筑及劳动法规我马上命令你立即关闭这家工厂。
Kathy Lee:But you can't do that! We have orders to fill.
凯西李:但你不能那样做!我们可是话说在前头的。
Rashed:Not when this building is in danger of imminent collapse.
拉希德:这座建筑面临坍塌危险的话就另当别论了。