手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 阿拉丁与神灯(精简版) > 正文

阿拉丁与神灯(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Mother! Mother! I saw the Sultan's daughter. Princess Badr-al-Budur, in the street.

妈妈!妈妈!我在街上看到苏丹的女儿白狄伦·布杜鲁公主了。

Aladdin's face was white.

阿拉丁脸色苍白。

I must have the Princess for my wife!

我一定要娶公主为妻!

"But, Aladdin ?" his mother began.

“但是,阿拉丁?”他母亲说。

No, buts, Mother.

没有什么,但是,妈妈。

I love the Princess and I want to marry her.

我爱公主,我想娶她。

Go to the Sultan and ask for me.

你去苏丹那儿为我求亲吧。

"Me? Go to the Sultan's palace? No, no, no." Aladdin's mother said.

“我?去苏丹的王宫?不,不,不,”阿拉丁的母亲说。

Listen, my son.

听着,儿子。

The daughters of a Sultan do not marry poor boys from the city.

苏丹的女儿是不会嫁给穷小子的。

But we are not poor now, Mother.

但我们现在并不穷,妈妈。

And we can give the Sultan something for his daughter.

我们能给苏丹一些求亲的礼物。

Wait.

等等。

Aladdin went away and got the fruit from the magic garden under the ground.

阿拉丁去把那些在地下花园里摘到的果子拿了出来。

Now, of course, he knew it was not fruit, but white, red, green, and yellow jewels.

现在他当然明白了这些并不是果子,而是白色、红色、绿色和黄色的珠宝。

"Take these jewels, Mother, on a gold plate," he said, "and give them to the Sultan."

“用一个金盘子装着这些珠宝,妈妈,”他吩咐道,“去送给苏丹。”

So the next day Aladdin's mother carried a gold plate with many beautiful jewels on it to the Sultan's palace.

第二天阿拉丁的母亲就托着装满漂亮珠宝的金盘子来到苏丹的宫殿里。

She went into a long room, but when she saw the Sultan, his Vizier, and all his slaves, she was very afraid.

她走进一间长长的屋子,可当她看到苏丹、他的大臣和众多的仆从时,害怕极了。

So she waited quietly in the room and spoke to nobody.

所以她就一言不发地等在那里。

In the evening she went back home again with the jewels.

傍晚时,她又带着珠宝回到家里。

Aladdin was very angry with her.

阿拉丁很是生气。

"Mother, you must speak to the Sultan," he said.

“妈妈,你必须去和苏丹说,”他说道。

I have no father to do this for me.

我没有父亲来为我做这个事。

You must help me — I must marry the Princess.

你必须帮助我——我必须娶到公主。

I love her!

我爱她!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。