Chapter 6
第六章
He's Just Not That Into You If He Only Wants to See You When He's Drunk
如果他只有在喝醉的时候才想见你的话,那他并没有那么喜欢你
If He Likes You, He'll Want to See You When His Judgment isn't Impaired
如果他喜欢你,他会想在判断力不受损的情况下见你。
It's really fun to drink and date.
约会的时候喝喝酒很有趣。
Who doesn't like to bring booze to the make-out party?
谁不喜欢带上酒去参加放纵派对?
It can make you more confident, and let's face it, confidence is a rush and you are more likely to talk dirty.
它可以增加你的自信,面对现实吧,自信是一种冲动,促使你更容易讲脏话。
It's all good, as long as you don't confuse ice-breaking for real intimacy.
它一切都好,除非你把破冰和真正的亲密关系相混淆。
Being drunk or high are altered states that can actually take you away from real feelings.
喝醉或者喝高是可以让你处于脱离现实感觉的变化状态。
Be aware that if Boozy the Clown has to slip on the red nose every time it gets intimate, it could be symptomatic of a bigger problem.
请注意,如果嗜酒的小丑必须在每次变亲密时因红鼻子滑倒,这可能是一个更大问题的症状。
The “But I Like Him This Way” Excuse
“但是我就喜欢他这样”的借口
Dear Greg, You're so dumb.
亲爱的格雷格,你真傻。
My boyfriend, the music video guy? He really likes to drink.
我的那个做音乐录像的男朋友很喜欢喝酒。
He has a really hard job and needs to unwind.
他的工作很苦,需要放松。
And when he's drunk he's really affectionate and tells me all these great things about how he feels about me.
当他喝醉的时候,他非常深情并且告诉他对我的感觉有多么美好。
I think that's great! Some people need alcohol to get the courage to share their feelings and I don't think there's anything wrong with that!
我觉得这很棒!有些人需要酒精来鼓起勇气去分享自己的感情,我不认为这有什么不对!
In fact I don't think there's anything wrong with drinking a lot after work.
事实上我觉得工作结束后多喝点儿没什么错。
It's fun. It's like a party all the time. He doesn't miss work. He's just a bad boy. I like bad boys.
这很有趣,就像一直在开派对。他不想念工作,他是个坏男孩。我喜欢坏男孩儿。
They're exciting. If you don't, you're too uptight.
这很令人兴奋,如果你不这么认为的话,那你崩得太紧了。
Signed Nikki
尼基