So now you can see that the heart is really two different system
大家可以看到,心脏存在两种循环系统
or let's say two different circuit, rather.
或者说两种回路
And the first one, the pulmonary circulation,
第一种,是肺循环
is really kind of relying on the right vetricle as the pump.
这个以右心室为动力
And the second one is relying on the left ventricle as the pump.
第二个循环,以左心室作为动力
And actually I can --now you see, I can now color it in.
大家可以看到,我涂色表示一下
It would kind of deliver all the blood to the various organs,
把血液输送到各种器官
then the organs would use up the oxygen,
器官用掉其中的氧气
so let me show it kind of now going back to blue.
然后血液变成蓝色
That's to indicate deoxygenated blood and it goes back to the right atrium as deoxygenated blood.
蓝色代表缺氧血,缺氧血回到右心房
So this is kind of how we sometimes see it
这就是两种循环的表示方法
and again this doesn't show you or give you an appreciation for the anatomy exactly,
可能大家看过后,并不能跟解剖学中的知识挂钩
you know, where things branch off and where the different names make sense,
这不能准确反映各种分支的位置,或者说各种名词术语的形状,位置
but you get a kind of overall feel for the fact that we have two different circulations
但看这个图,大家能大体了解两种循环的过程
and you can see where the blood is going for the two different circuits.
能知道两种循环中血液流动的路线
Now when you look at this picture you could say, well, okay,
下面大家看
I guess you could see where all the different tissues are getting the blood,
知道不同组织需要血液
basically sounds like everything is coming from the oxygenated blood, coming out of the left ventricle.
左心室出来的含氧血,身体各处都需要
But, some tissues always kind of trick people out -- or--kind of sparkle a question.
但实际上,有一些组织很特别,可能会让大家混淆
I'm just going to kind of try to target a couple of the tissues that I think people sometimes might have questions about.
我以某些组织为例,给大家讲解一下通常会出现疑问的内容