And you might say, well that wasn't so difficult.
大家可能要说,这不难
I'll say bronchial vessels, because there are also some veins coming off.
我们还是说支气管血管,因为也有静脉
Actually let me draw the veins now for you,
我画一下静脉的部分
so you can see how those kind of end up
这样大家就看到
and these veins come from -of course- the right lung and they actually end up -kind of- dumping in here.
静脉从右肺来到这里
I can't really show blue on blue,
蓝色在蓝色上画,不明显
but you know, just try to see they kind of go there.
大家知道来到这里就可以了
And you've got another vein from the other lung kind of following a parallel path and going into the veins as well.
同时还有另一条静脉,从另一边的肺差不多平行来到这里
And so they don't dump necessarily directly into the inferior/ superior vena cava.
所以并不是直接进入上下腔动脉
I just want to show that they go into the venous side on the systemic circulation.
大家只要知道这是进入了体循环的静脉部分
So if that was it, that would be really simple.
如果只是这样,情况就简单了
But, actually lungs are kind of interesting in the sense that there is a lot of mixing going on.
但实际上肺内是有一些混合的过程的
You've got pulmonary arteries carrying blood,
肺动脉携带氧气
you've got bronchial arteries carrying blood and that blood mixes.
支气管动脉也携带氧气,两种血液混合
And then you've got the capillaries,
同时还有肺部毛细血管
you've got some blood kind of from both places
这样血液的来源
the pulmonary circulation and the blood from the systemic circulation again mixing.
既有肺循环,也有体循环
And then on the other side where the veins are bringing blood back to the heart
而在另一边把血液送回心脏的静脉
most of the blood as it turns out, most of the blood actually goes this way into the pulmonary veins.
这些血液,大多数血液都进入了肺部静脉
So even though you have the bronchial arteries bringing blood in, that would be right here,
所以就算支气管动脉输入了一部分血液在这里
you know the bronchial arteries bringing blood in,
支气管动脉输入了血液
a lot of that blood ends up going into that pulmonary circulation.
很多血液都进入了肺循环
So that's kind of an intersting fact that not as much goes this way directly into that systemic circulation
所以并没有多少血液进入体循环
So that's kind of the tricky thing to keep in mind
这个知识点比较有意思
but the lungs then technically really are getting blood both from the systemic circulation
实际上肺既有来自体循环的血液
but also they are kind of mixing blood and they're mixing blood with the pulmonary circulation.
同时又跟肺循环的血液混合在一起
We'll talk a little bit more about this in another video and I don't want you to feel like this kind of got too confusing
之后我们再详细介绍这一点,希望大家看完不要混淆
but I just want you to be aware that there is mixing going on in the lungs with the systemic and pulmonary circulation.
要记住,肺中的血液发生了体循环和肺循环的混合
It's kind of a unique organ in that sense.
这么想的话,肺是比较独特的一个器官了