手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:实心球测试

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I've learned that, in Britain, the children can choose what they like to do.

我发现在英国,学生可以选择自己喜欢的体育项目
But Chinese students, they cannot choose.
但中国的学生可没得选
They focus on the task. They want to get full marks.
他们只关心任务要求。他们想要得到满分
We training them like a machine, just training, training, training.
我们把他们当做机器,不断训练,训练,训练
Today, we will introduce medicine ball.
今天,我们要开始掷实心球
We will test how you can throw.
我们要测试你们能扔多远
The distance, we'll measure.
我们会测量投掷的距离
In this training session, Miss Wang is being assisted by Bohunt PE teacher Anna Hogg.
在这节训练课上,博航特的体育老师安娜·霍格协助王老师
Girls, to get ten out of ten, ten marks, you need to throw 7.6 metres.
女生们,要想得到满分,得十分,需要扔7.6米
To pass it, you need to throw 5.6 metres.
及格成绩是5.6米
Oh, what? What? I'll get three metres! OK. Get over the yellow line.
什么?我只能扔三米。好了,到黄线那边去吧

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

It's very competitive.

竞争性非常强
All the things we've done so far have been against other people, making it almost like a mini-competition.
到现在为止我们什么都要和别人比,几乎变成了一场迷你比赛
Philippa... be so kind to keep that here.
菲利帕,你可以坐好吗
If there is someone who's not very good at PE
如果有人体育不是很好
but then is very skilled in the academic side of things, like maths and English,
但很擅长学术性的科目,比如数学和英语
I do think it would be unfair for them if they couldn't get into the top science and maths colleges,
我觉得如果只因为体育不好就不能考取顶尖的理工科大学
just because they can't do sport.
对他们太不公平了
Everybody have to practise two times.
每个人要扔两次
Now we start to measure your marks.
现在我们开始给你们计分
This is the line. Just practice here.
线在这,在这里扔
You have to throw it.
你们得投掷
What if we throw that further?
如果我们扔不了那么远怎么办
Well, if you throw it further, you've passed.
如果你扔得再远点,就及格了
Yes! Yes!
好!棒!
In China, your entire future can rest on one throw of a two-kilogram medicine ball.
在中国,你的未来可能完全取决于两千克实心球的一掷
A bit weird. It's just throwing a ball. But it's a really heavy one.
有点怪,只是扔个球而已。但这球确实很重
14-year-old Philippa has been one of the highest performing students in the Chinese school.
十四岁的菲利帕是中式学校表现最好的学生之一
We are keenos Cleaning the board We are keenos...
我们是学霸,擦黑板,我们是学霸
She's led the way academically, and embraced the regimented approach.
她的学习成绩遥遥领先,并且可以接受严格的教学方式
I hope that as this amazing experience continues,
我希望,这段奇妙经历进行时
I will learn more about Chinese culture and teaching style.
我能了解更多关于中国文化和中式教学的东西
Pathetic. I think someone would probably call me a keeno,
真悲哀。我觉得可能会有人叫我学霸
because it basically just means someone who's enthusiastic in lessons.
因为它是指只对上课的内容特别感兴趣的人
But this is one subject in the Chinese system that Philippa can't conquer.
但中国教育体制中的这门科目,菲利帕无法征服

重点单词   查看全部解释    
academic [.ækə'demik]

想一想再看

adj. 学术的,学院的,理论的
n.

 
competitive [kəm'petitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 竞争的,比赛的

联想记忆
enthusiastic [in.θju:zi'æstik]

想一想再看

adj. 热情的,热心的

 
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途径,方法
v. 靠近,接近,动

联想记忆
measure ['meʒə]

想一想再看

n. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸
v. 测量,量

联想记忆
conquer [.kɔŋkə]

想一想再看

vt. 征服,战胜,克服
vi. 得胜

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。