手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第49期:开始认真学习(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

That skirt is horrific. Can we unroll it, please?

你的裙子真是太可怕了。你能把裙摆展开吗
Are you talking to me? Yeah, I am talking to you. Yeah.
你在和我说话吗?对,就是你
Head teacher Neil Strowger has been keeping a close eye on progress.
教学主任尼尔·史端乔一直密切关注着进展
Hi. So, Miss Li asked me when objective clause is following prepositions.
你好。李老师问我,宾语从句中什么时候接介词
They've had a difficult beginning, the Chinese teachers, but things are improving.
中国老师们虽然出师不利,但情况正在好转
Now is when we will see whether the students respond to that
接下来就得看学生们的最终表现
and whether that will show us that this really is the best way.
证明这是否真的是最好的教学方法
Turn to page 16, please.
请把书翻到第十六页
If you don't have any questions, we'll move on.
没问题的话,我们就往下讲
I think, as Head Teacher, I hate to lose.
作为教学主任,我不希望输
So, I will be absolutely gutted if we find out that the Chinese method is, indeed, the best way.
如果我们发现,居然中式教育才是最好的教育方法,我会非常失望
That will be a bitter pill to swallow.
我很难接受这种结果

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

Yes, excellent, very good. Excellent.

对,非常好,非常好
But with the kids now buckling down,
孩子们开始用心学习之后
the rigid Chinese teaching seems to be having an effect.
严格的中式教学法似乎有了成效
Can you tell me how to say, have, has, or had in Chinese?
谁能告诉我"有"的中文怎么说
"You." "You." Yes. Can you repeat it?
有。"有"。对了,能再说一遍吗
"You." "You." Well done. How about you?
有,有。很好,你来
It's all about repetition and copying notes from the board.
中式教学法的精髓在于不断重复和抄板书
Please repeat after me.
跟我读
Four weeks ago, Mandarin teacher Zhao Wei's pupils didn't know a word of Chinese.
四周前,普通话老师赵维的学生一句中文都不会说
So, which one? C!
选哪个?C
C. Yeah, just circle C. Understand that?
C,对了,把C圈上,懂了吗
The Mandarin teacher, she's what I expected a Chinese teacher to be like...
普通话老师和我想象中的中国老师一样
because she's strict and she's to the point and she's...She's scary.
因为她很严厉,说话简明扼要,而且...还很吓人
Does anybody remember how to say "elder brothers?"
有人记得"哥哥"怎么说吗
I think she expects a lot more of us.
我觉得她对我们有更高的要求
Oh, yeah, on my homework once she wrote, "Could try harder."
有一次她给我的作业评语是"尚需努力"
I got one thing wrong.
其实我只错了一处
Rosie, the third sentence...
罗茜,第三句
Remember, in your exam on Thursday, you also need to write a composition.
记住,周四的考试中,你们也要写一篇作文
We will have very, very typical Chinese lesson preparing for the exam.
我们要上一堂很典型的中文复习课来应付考试
We will do a lot of revision.
我们将进行大量复习
You know, writing, and everything, exercise.
做写作和其他方面的练习
They need to know, do they really learn something during this one month
他们需要知道,这一个月来他们是真的有所收获
or they just wasting their time and doing nothing?
还是虚度光阴一无所成
Now, your homework.
现在留作业
Write a short composition to introduce yourself.
写一篇介绍自己的小作文
Oh, that's all so complicated.
好难啊

重点单词   查看全部解释    
composition [.kɔmpə'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 作文,著作,组织,合成物,成份

联想记忆
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圆周,循环
v. 环绕,盘旋,包围

 
rigid ['ridʒid]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,刻板的,严格的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
horrific [hɔ'rifik]

想一想再看

adj. 令人毛骨悚然的,可怖的

联想记忆
strict [strikt]

想一想再看

adj. 严格的,精确的,完全的

 
objective [əb'dʒektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 客观的,目标的
n. 目标,目的;

联想记忆
revision [ri'viʒin]

想一想再看

n. 校订,修正,修订本,复习

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。