手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第48期:开始认真学习

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

For almost three weeks, the high-pressure Chinese teaching...

近三周以来,高压的中式教学
I don't get it...has caused nothing but chaos and rebellion in the British classroom.
我不懂。在英国教室里只引起了混乱和反抗
Luca, put down your ball.
卢卡,把球收起来
This is why you guys learn less than the Chinese students learn.
这就是为什么你们学的东西比中国学生学的少
Who the hell does she think she is saying that I'm dumb?
她以为自己是谁啊?还说我傻
But with the help of the Bohunt teachers...
但在博航特老师们的帮助下
We wouldn't tolerate that in any normal lesson at Bohunt and there will have to be consequences.
在博航特,这种行为在任何课堂上都是不容许的,这样做是要付出代价的
Things are beginning to improve.
情况开始有所改变
Now, even restless kids like Sophie are warming to the regime.
现在,即使像苏菲那样好动的孩子也开始接受中式的管理方法
I think I didn't really respect the teachers,
我觉得我对老师们,尤其是科学老师
or the science teacher personally, as much as I should have - but I'm starting to now.
没有表示出足够的尊重,但我会从现在开始做起
And I do my work, kind of thing, and I am actually learning some stuff.
我会写作业之类的,而且我真的学到了一些东西
What is needed for photosynthesis to take place? Sophie.
光合作用的反应物是什么?苏菲
Carbon dioxide...Carbon dioxide...
二氧化碳。二氧化碳
Water... Water...
水。水
And then, the sunlight.
还有阳光
OK. You got three right. That's very good.
好的,你三个都说对了,非常好

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

Good morning, everyone. Morning, miss.

早上好,各位同学。早上好,老师
Li Aiyun teaches in an elite school in Nanjing.
李爱云在南京的一所精英学校教书
You are late. Look at the clock.
你们迟到了。看看几点了
She's used to quiet, obedient pupils
她习惯了安静又听话的学生
and has struggled to keep control of the rowdier British teenagers.
如今正努力控制那些吵闹的英国学生
But Miss Li finally seems to have taken control of her class.
不过李老师似乎终于掌控了班级
You cannot always come back late and say sorry.
你们不能总是迟到,然后说声抱歉
From now on, if you are late...
从现在开始,如果你们迟到了
Everybody will be here during lunch break for ten minutes.
午休的时候班上所有人都留堂十分钟
So, you're punishing everyone? Guys, shush.
所以你要惩罚所有人。大伙,安静
If she's like this all day, we are stuffed.
如果她整天都这样,我们就完蛋了
The teachers, they're not as much as pushovers as they were originally,
那些老师,他们不像原来那样好说话了
so I think people are now starting to listen
所以我觉得大家开始认真听讲
and actually are starting to take notes and stuff in class, and are starting to learn.
在课堂上真正开始记笔记之类的,大家开始学习了
Because they're realising that it's not...
因为他们开始意识到这不是...
It's not just for fun - it's like... It's a school, isn't it?
这不只是为了好玩,这可是所学校啊,不是吗
We are now in a very competitive world.
当今世界的竞争十分激烈
I don't want you to feel regretful when you look back at now in the future.
我不想让你们将来回忆现在的时候感到后悔
I'm a teacher but sometimes I have to put on a face like, you know, a stricter teacher.
我是名老师,但有时我必须板起脸露出更严厉的一面
Please, take out...the grammar book.
请拿出你们的语法书
Third week has gone and you have only one more week.
第三周已经过去了,你只剩下一周时间
It's like our time is so limited.
感觉我们的时间太有限了
The most important thing in doing passive voice is to find the subject and the object.
被动语态中,最重要的就是找对主语和宾语
In just one week, the students of the Chinese school, and the rest of Bohunt year nine,
一周之后,中式学校的学生们和博航特其他初三同学
will sit exams set by an independent research body to compare the two teaching systems.
将参加由独立调研机构举行的考试,以此来对比两种教学体制

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obedient [ə'bi:djənt]

想一想再看

adj. 服从的,顺从的

联想记忆
tolerate ['tɔləreit]

想一想再看

vt. 容忍,忍受

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
independent [indi'pendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的
n. 独立

联想记忆
photosynthesis [.fəutəu'sinθəsis]

想一想再看

n. 光合作用

 
passive ['pæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 被动的,消极的
n. 被动性

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
competitive [kəm'petitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 竞争的,比赛的

联想记忆
elite [ei'li:t]

想一想再看

n. 精华,精锐,中坚份子

联想记忆
rebellion [ri'beljən]

想一想再看

n. 谋反,叛乱,反抗

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。