And there's a difference between being obsessed and being motivated.Yes. There is.
再说一门心思和积极主动是有区别的 是有区别
Well, you do.That was cryptic, so you do speak in code.I didn't mean to be cryptic.
就是这样,你刚才就是话里有话 我不是存心这么说的
I'm just saying I need to do something substantial in order to get the attention of the clubs.
我的意思是我要做点让人刮目相看的事 来引起俱乐部对我的注意
Why?-Because they're exclusive.And fun, and they lead to a better life.
为什么 因为进俱乐部显得很有身份 而且有趣,能让你的生活更好
Teddy Roosevelt didn't get elected president because he was a member of the Phoenix Club.
泰迪罗斯福当选总统 并不是因为他曾是凤凰社的会员
He was a member of the Porcellian,and yes, he did.
他是坡斯廉俱乐部的他确实因为这个当选了总统
Well, why don't you just concentrateon being the best you you can be?
行了,那你就去做你的人上人吧
Did you really just say that?I was kidding.Just because something's trite doesn't make it less true.
你什么意思? 我开玩笑的 老做派不代表就是错误的
I wanna try to be straight forward with you and tell you I think you might want to be a little more supportive.
我和你明说了吧 我希望你能稍微给我点支持
If I get in, I will be taking you to the events and the gatherings,
如果我入会了我会带你参加各种活动和聚会
and you'll be meeting a lot of people you wouldn't normally get to meet.
你能认识很多你平时见不到的人
You would do that for me?We're dating.Okay.
你是为了我? 我们是男女朋友 好吧
Well, I wanna try and be straight forward with you and let you know that we're not anymore.
行了,我也和你明说了吧 我们不再是了
What do you mean? We're not dating anymore. I'm sorry.Is this a joke?No, it's not.
什么意思?我们不再是男女朋友了,很抱歉 你在开玩笑?不是玩笑
You're breaking up with me? You're gonna introduce me to people I wouldn't normallyhave the chance to meet?
你要和我分手? 你会给把我介绍给那些大人物 那些我平时没机会见到的人物
What the... What is that supposed to mean?Wait, settle down.- What is it supposed to mean?
这对我来说有什么意义? 冷静点- 有什么意义?
Erica, the reason we're able to sit here and drink right now is 'cause you used to sleep with the door guy.
艾瑞卡,我们现在能坐在这里喝东西 是因为你和那个看门的睡过觉