Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerbergwas building The Facebook,
你是否知道当扎克伯格先生建立脸谱网时
he was also communicating with the plaintiffs?Not at the time, I wasn't. But
他和本案原告也保持着联系? 当时不知道,但是
It really didn't have much to do with the Winklevosses' dating site.How would you know?You weren't even there.Ty.
反正这和姓文的交友网站根本不是一码事 你怎么知道?你又不在场 塞
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerbergwas building The Facebook,
你是否知道当扎克伯格先生建立脸谱网时
he was leading the plaintiffs to believe he was building Harvard Connection?
他同时在误导本案原告相信他正在建立哈佛连线
You're offering a conclusion not found in evidence.We are about to find it in evidence.
还没有证据前请不要妄下结论 我现在就提供证据
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler Winklevoss.November 30th, 2003.
马克扎克伯格写给泰勒文克莱沃斯 2003年11月30日
I read over all the stuff you sent mere: Harvard Connection.
我读了你们发给我的关于哈佛连线的材料
And it seems like it shouldn't take too long to implement.
执行起来并不需要很长时间
So we can talk about it after I get all the basic functionality up tomorrow night.
我会把基础框架先搭好,明晚见面详谈
From Mark Zuckerbergto Cameron Winklevoss. December 1st, 2003.
马克扎克伯格写给卡梅伦文克莱沃斯2003年12月1日
Sorry I was unreachable tonight.I just got about three of your missed calls.
抱歉今晚不能和你们碰面了刚看到三个未接来电
I was working on a problem setfor my systems class.From Mark Zuckerbergto Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss.December 10, 2003.
我的系统课遇到个难题得解决 马克扎克伯格写给泰勒和卡梅伦 2003年12月10日
This week has been pretty busy thus far with classes and work,so I think it's probably best to postpone the meeting.
本周太忙了,课程和功课排得满满的 会议还是延期吧
I'm also really busy tomorrow.Okay, anybody else feel like there's something up with this guy?
明天也很忙 你们觉不觉得这家伙有点古怪?
Tell him okay,but we do have to make sure that we meet up before we all go off for break.I know, I know. Yeah, watch out.
告诉他行 但是放假之前必须要见一次面 我知道,好的,小心点