He's 25 minutes late.He founded Napster when he was 19.He can be late.
他迟到了25分钟 他19岁时创立了纳帕斯达,他可以迟到
He's not a god.Then what is he?He's 25 minutes late.I think Wardo's jealous.
他不是神 那他是什么人? 一个迟到25分钟的人 我认为华多是在嫉妒
I honestly wasn't jealous. I was nervous.Why?
老实说,我并不嫉妒,我很紧张 为什么?
Well, I didn't know him at all, but I had done a search and I'd asked around.
我并不认识他,但我网上搜了一下也问了周围的人
And he struck me as kind of a...A wild card.Why?
他让我震惊了,因为他像 一个万金油 为什么?
He crashed out of two pretty big Internet companies in spectacular fashion,
他摧毁了两个时尚界的互联网大公司
he's had a reputation with drugs...He also founded the companies.
他因吸毒而臭名远扬 是他创立了公司
We don't need him.He's here.No, no, take your time.And he does own a watch. Stop it.
我们并不需要他 他来了 不,不,一会再说 他没有自己的手表 不要再说了
I'm Sean Parker. How do you do?You must be Eduardo. And Christy.And Mark.
我是肖恩帕克 你好 你们一定是爱德华多,克里斯蒂和马克
Great to meet you. Great to meet you. You guys don't have anything in front of you.No. Tori.We were waiting.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你 你们面前怎么什么都没有 不是 托瑞 我们正在等
Hey, baby boy. Can you bring out some things?The lacquered pork with that ginger confit.Tuna tartare?
嘿,宝贝你能上一些东西吗? 姜糖猪肉,金枪鱼,鞑靼牛肉?
And the lobster claws, that'll get us started.Christy, what do you like to drink?An appletini.Great. Four of those.
还有龙虾爪,那我们就开始 克里斯蒂,你喜欢喝什么? 苹果汁 太好了,四杯苹果汁
From that point on, it was a Seanathon.The question was,"What did you talk about?"
从那刻开始,完全是肖恩的个人秀 问题是,“那你们说些什么?”