Whoops.Broke your 335-year-old doorknob.
糟糕 弄坏了你335岁的门把手
Eduardo, spring break, you and Mr. Zuckerberg took a trip to New York.
爱德华多,春假期间你和扎克伯格先生去了纽约
Yes.What was the purpose of the trip?
是的 此行的目的是什么?
Well, as CFO, I had set up some meetings with potential advertisers.Who paid for the trip?
作为首席财务官我要和潜在的广告商会面 这趟旅行谁买单?
It was paid for out of the 1,000 dollars account I had set up a few months earlier.
我几个月前开了一个账户,里面有1000美元,旅行费由这个账户支出
At this point, your 1,000 dollars was the only money that had been put into the company?
也就是说,你的1000美元是唯一投入到公司的钱?
Yes. How did you feel the meetings went?They went terribly. Why?Mark was asleep.I was not asleep.
是的 你感觉那些会面进展怎么样? 很糟糕 为什么?马克睡着了 我没有睡着
Can I rephrase my answer?I wish he'd been asleep.
我要重述一下我的问题吗? 我倒希望他睡着了
So we're in 29 schools now,with over 75,000 members.
现在我们在29所学校有超过75000个会员
People who go on The Facebook tend to stay on longer than almost any other website.
网民在脸谱网上停留的时间 几乎比任何其他网站都长
Now, here's the most impressive statistic.91% of people who try it once will come back.
现在,这里有最令人印象深刻统计数据 登录过一次后有91%的人会再回来
Now, if you'll allow me...Excuse me one second.What sound is he making? Is that like a tsk?
现在,请你允许我 抱歉,等一下 他发出的是什么声音?像“啧啧”?
It wasn't a tsk.It was...Like a glottal stop.Almost a gag reflex.Guys, what is this?
这不是“啧啧”的声音 它是 像喉头爆发音 和咽反射差不多 伙计们,这是什么意思?
There was one more meeting scheduled for the New York trip.Yes, it was a dinner.
纽约之行安排了多个会面 是的,还有一个晚宴
It was set up through my girlfriend at the time.Would you say that Mark was excited about this meeting?Yes. Very.
那次会面还是通过我女朋友促成的 你说马克对这次会面很兴奋? 是的,非常兴奋
Look, they're not gonna card us. They might. I mean, look around It'll be embarrassing.
他们不会记住我们的 他们会 我的意思是,你环顾四周 这将会很尴尬
Tell him they're not gonna card us. They're not gonna card us.
告诉他,他们不会记住我们 他们不会记住我们
Mark...Are you gonna talk about ads again?
马克 你要再讨论有关广告的事?
Unless you're the ballet theater of Hartford,the purpose of a business is to make a profit.
除非你有哈特福德的芭蕾舞剧院 企业就是为了赚钱
It isn't a business yet.That's tough for me, 'cause my...Never mind.
这不是一个企业 这对我来说很难,因为我 没关系