You tell me dreams, that's all, I'm your soothsayer.
你也就跟我讲你的梦 我是给你算命的
That's all I am to you anymore.I'm not to be trusted,
这就是我对于你的全部意义 我不会再得到你的信任了
even if it wasn't a carriage accident,
即便那不是一场简单的车祸
even if it was an attempted assassination.
而是一次未遂的暗杀行动
It was most probably an ass It was an assassin, whose intended target was you.
那次应该不是暗 就是暗杀 而且是针对你的
How're the plans coming along for the big shindy?
宴会准备的怎么样了
I don't want to talk about parties.You don't care about parties.
我不想谈宴会的事 你从不在乎宴会
Not much but they're a necessary hindrance.
不太在乎 但例行公事也没办法
I know.I know what it's about, the ship.
我知道了 我知道小船象征什么了
It's not Wilmington Port, it's not a military campaign!
不是威尔明顿港 不是军事行动
It's the amendment to abolish slavery!
是废奴修正案
Why else would you force me to invite demented radicals into my home?
否则你怎么会强迫我 邀请那些激进疯子到家里来
You're gonna try to get the amendment passed in the House of Representatives,before the term ends, before the Inauguration.
你正想办法 在任期结束和新就职典礼前 让修正案在众议院通过
Don't spend too much money on the flub dubs.
别在没用的东西上花太多钱
No one's loved as much as you,
没有谁像你一样受人爱戴
no one's ever been loved so much by the people,you might do anything now.
没有谁像你一样被万人敬仰 你现在可以随心所欲
Don't, don't waste that power on an amendment bill that's sure to defeat.
不要把这样的权力 浪费在一个注定失败的修正案上