手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第64期:吸引用户(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You know, it was a very hot and humid day.

那天非常热,很潮湿
And what we noticed was, you know, and this was like any, at any fair people you know,
我们注意到,在集市上
there might be arts and crafts and things like that.
几乎很少有人会去注意工艺品
And random people will you know, gravitate towards that,
大部分的人
but everybody gravitates towards the food and drink area.
还是对食物,饮料比较感兴趣
Especially on a hot day.
其实是天气比较热的时候
So what we did was, okay, we figured we need to get in the middle of that,
那天我们准备了冰镇水
and by getting in the middle of that we just took water bottles,
来到了人群中间
froze them and then we started handing out free bottles of water that were cold, and people just came to us.
向他们免费分发,人们对冰镇水非常感兴趣

创业与企业发展

I think we just basically guilt tripped people into booking cleanings.

我觉得,当天很多人是由于拿了我们的免费冰镇水
But the proof in the pudding was that
出于不好意思拒绝而订购了我们的清洁服务
I figured most of those people were guilt tripped into doing it,
大多数人是出于不好意思拒绝
but, when they went home they didn't cancel on us.
但是后来,他们并没有取消订购
Well, some of them did, but, a maj, majority of them did not.
当然,有些人取消了,但是大部分人没有
And, so, we felt, like, I, I thought, okay,
我觉得,这样其实还不错
that's good I gotta go clean their houses, but, at least,
我们确实去为他们提供了清洁服务
you know, there's something we're actually solving here.
至少我们解决了问题
so, and, you know, I don't suggest,
说这些经历,我并不是--
I think showing up the fares, or another start up in the last batch,
上一次孵化的创业公司中有一家公司
I forgot their name right now,
我现在记不起它的名字了
but they, they, they, they showed up, they, they were selling shipping type products.
他们--他们是一家快递公司
Or were trying to replace shipping products or the content and mailing stuff.
在某种程度上,他们想要代替取代原先的邮政送货
And so they would show up to the U.S. Postal Office and find people who were trying to ship products.
为此,他们去了邮政局,找到想要运货的人
And just take them out of line.
把他们拉到外面
Try to get them to use your product.
说服客户使用他们的产品
Have them ship it for you.
让他们运送货物
So, you just have to go to places where people are going to really show up, and, you know,
所以,你要到有客户的地方宣传你的产品
your conversion rate is gonna be really, really low,
可能成功率非常低
but to go from zero to one to three to four,
但是客户数量从无到有
these are the kind of things, you might have to do.
这都是创业初期的必经之路

重点单词   查看全部解释    
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
conversion [kən'və:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 转变,改变信仰,换位

联想记忆
majority [mə'dʒɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 多数,大多数,多数党,多数派
n.

 
guilt [gilt]

想一想再看

n. 罪行,内疚

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。