You're only staying a few days. Why'd you pack all of that?
你就待几天 怎么带了这么多东西
Well, I don't know how long I'm,Go tell your father Robert's home!
我不知道要待多久 去告诉你父亲罗伯特回家了
Mr. Nicolay says daddy's secluded with Mr. Blair.Tell him anyway.
尼古拉先生说爸爸在单独会见布莱尔先生 那也告诉他一声
You forget to eat, exactly like him. No
你跟他一样不好好吃饭 没有
You'll linger a few days extra,after the reception, before you go back to school.
接待会之后 返校前 你再待几天
Well, I don't know if I'm gonna go back to school,We'll fatten you up before you return to Boston.
不知道我还会不会回学校 你回波士顿之前我们要把你喂胖点
All right, mama.All right.Oh Robbie
好的 妈妈 好的 罗比
Jefferson Davis is sending three delegates:Stephens, Hunter and Campbell.
杰斐逊·戴维斯派来三名代表 史蒂芬斯 亨特和坎贝尔
Vice President of the Confederacy,their former Secretary of State,and their Assistant Secretary of War.
南部邦联的副总统 他们的前国务卿 以及他们的陆军助理部长
They're coming in earnest to propose peace.
郑重前来进行和平谈判
I know this is unwelcome news for you.Now hear me.
我知道这对你来说是不好的消息 现在听我说
I went to Richmond to talk to traitors,to smile at and plead with traitors,
我去里士满见卖国贼 跟他们谈话赔笑 还恳求他们
because it'll be spring in two months,the roads'll be passable, the Spring slaughter commences.
因为还有两个月就到春天了 道路就可以通行了 春季屠杀就会开始
Four bloody Springs now.
过去四个春天了
Think of my Frank, who you've taken to your heart,
想想你深埋心底的我的弗兰克
how you'll blame yourself if the war takes my son as it's taken multitudes of sons.
想想内战夺走了数以万计的孩子性命 你会如何怪责自己