Don't take a picture of us.
嘿,别拍我们。
I'll break that fucking camera over your head.
再拍我就拿那愚蠢的相机砸你的头。
Yeah, he wanted...he wanted me...to come up and meet my replacement.
是的,他叫我去…去见替代我职位的人。
Your replacement. Your...Yes, you passed on the torch to me. -You're just a trophy wife.
哦…代替你职位的人,哦,是的…你把工作交给我了。-你只是像个花瓶一样。
I was always there at the beginning.
我从最开始就在做这份工作。
I've showed her some of your layouts.
我给她看了一些你的版面布局。
Oh, you teaching, -uh...Uh, I don't teach.
哦,你在说她?-不,我没有。
Muffin or is she teaching you? -She's teaching me.
你在说这松饼还是她?-她在说我。
Now, see, you made those too big, those flowers.
哦,你看,你把那些做的太大了,那些花儿。
What flowers? -See, that's...that's too big.
什么花儿?-就是这些,他们太大了。
Where's the love today, Bill?
你的仁慈都哪儿去了Bill?
Love? Just get the page done. -Show them where the love is, Bill. Show them where the love is, right?
仁慈?快点完成这页吧。-嘿,不要对我这么苛刻,Bill。你的仁慈都哪儿去了?
Just get the page done.
快点把这页完成吧!
Winchester. Winchester. And he means the gun off the back shelf of the pickup truck.
Winchester.Winchester。他的枪又没有在卡车里走火。
John, let me see this one here.
John,让我看看这张。
Put your favorite up here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
把你最喜欢的一张放到这儿…对,对…
You see, it's a little short coat in here.
看,这儿的这件短外套。
Don't encourage him.
别鼓励他。
The good thing is he can't hear me talking about him.
很好,他没听到我在说他什么。
Maybe 190. I don't know what it was.
宽度190试试,我也不知道该是多少。
Then all of a sudden, when I don't think he can hear me, he hears me perfectly well. -What?
有时候我以为他听不见我在说什么,他却突然听见了…-你刚刚说什么?
Bill's fingerprints are all over everything he does, 'cause he's never ever, ever sold out one inch of anything.
Bill的这些作品几乎是他的全部了所以他从不卖掉任何一件。
When the hat business was sort of sloughing off, he was working for Women's Wear Daily as a...Writing a millinery column.
当Bill的帽子店生意开始变差之后,他开始给一个"女性着装指南"工作,写一个关于女帽的专栏。
Part of his falling out with Women's Wear Daily...hadn't to do with anything really big.
他渐渐离开了"女性着装指南"的那份工作,大概是因为那个专栏没成什么气候。
It had to do with this ethical issue for him, which was that many of his photographs were being used for an "In and Out" list, and his feeling is that it's all equally in.
而且杂志的做法有些违反他的理念,他们把很多他的照片列入了备用照片。这让他觉得,显得他的作品很一般。
That's the reason he's documenting it.
这也是他开始自己储存他的照片的原因。
He's incredibly kind.
他特别善良。