You couldn't take me to a fine restaurant.I know.
你不能带我吃太好的。
So you don't care about food? -No.
你不在意这儿的食物?-不在意。
Really? -Oh, no, no.
真的么?-不,真的不在意。
Do you listen to music?
你听音乐么?
I used to go to concerts here, in the churches and the opera.
我以前会来这儿的教堂听一些音乐会或是歌剧。
But that stopped years ago.There's no time. -Yeah, sure.Right.
但是我已经很久都不这样做了。完全没有这个时间。-哦,是的。嗯。
I mean, if I'm lucky I get to church on Sunday.
还好我每周日都去教堂。
That's where I hear the music.
我就是在那儿听的音乐。
Really? You go to church to hear the music?
是么?你去教堂听音乐?
Do you go to church? -Yeah.
你经常去教堂?-是的。
Every Sunday? -Yeah.
每周日都去?-嗯。
Really?
真的么?
It's no big deal.
这没什么…
I go and repent.
我去教堂忏悔啊。
And you see all the paparazzi going crazy? -Oh, yeah.
你看那些记者和狗仔队多疯狂。-哦,是啊。
Over Catherine Denueve.
他们在追凯瑟琳·德纳芙。
I can hear people say, "He's gotta be the dumbest one in the crowd.He didn't bother photographing her. "
或许有人会说我很愚蠢。我居然不跑过去拍她。
Well, she wasn't wearing anything interesting.
实话说…她传的一点都不好看。
I'm interested in clothes.
我只对好看的衣服感兴趣。
And even if I knew them, knew who they were, and usually I don't, I don't go to the movies much and I've never owned television.
很多时候我根本都不知道这些明星是谁,就算我知道他们是谁我也不在意,我很少去看电影我家里都没有电视。