The wider world that perceives fashion as a...sometimes a frivolity that should be done away with...in the face of social upheavals and problems that are enormous...
很多人可能会把时尚看作是…一些很浮华的东西在动荡的社会大局中非常的微不足道在我看来,
The point is, in fact, that fashion...
时尚是…嗯…
You know, in point of fact, it's the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.
在我看来…它像是远离现实生活的避难所。
I don't think you could do away with it. It would be like doing away with civilization.
我无法想象我生活中没有它的存在。如果我的生活中没有时尚就好像人类文明没有开启一样。
You know, I...That's what I think.
嗯…我就是这么认为的。
I mean, a lot of people think "He's a crazy fanatic," you know.
可能很多人会觉得"他是个狂热的疯子"。
At any rate, that's what I think about it.
但不管怎样时尚对于我就是这样的重要。
How is it different shooting here than in New York?
在这儿拍照和在纽约拍照有什么不同?
Fashion week here is exceptional.
这儿的时装周很特别。
Why?
哪里特别?
It educates the eye.
它会给你一种新的视角。
Paris?
巴黎么?
That's right. That's really...I come for the fashion, but that's what happens.
是的,是这样…我是来看时装周的但这里给我的影响…
Every six months it's like going to school.
就像是每半年重新学习一次。
You have to go back and reeducate the eye.
每次来到这儿,会让自己有一种新的视角。