There's definitely some sort of drop-off ahead.
前方肯定有急降的水流
You can just hear it.Okay, see what I mean?
快听 看见了吧
I better run.Steady up here.Man.
我还是快走吧 站在这里看看 天啊
Every now and then, the jungle takes your breath away.Look at that.
丛林时常会令人震撼不已 看那里
This must be 200 foot straight down, this.
这里的垂直距离一定有200英尺
And that's just gonna be so slippy, as well.
肯定也很滑
See where the tree meets the ledge?
看见树和壁沿的结合处了吗
Might be able to get a vine down there.Try and climb down it.
也许下面会长有藤条 试着往下爬
One thing there's no shortage of in the jungle,though, are vines.
丛林中从不缺少的 就是藤条
I'm gonna use the vine as a rope.
我要将藤条当做绳索用
About the thickness of my thumb should take my weight.
大约一拇指的粗细就可以禁住我
I reckon if I reach the base of this,down there,
我觉得如果我到达悬崖的底部 那里
tie the vine around that,should take me most of the way down.But you see it's a long way.
把藤条拴在那上面 这样我就可以一路直下了 不过 这条路可不短
The vine should be strong enough,but securing it to the tree in the right way is the key.Okay, that's the end of it.
藤条应该足够结实 不过关键是要将其正确地固定在树上 好了 就这么长