Your party was beaten,your challenger's party now controls the House,
你的党派被打败了 你的敌对党现在接手了议会
and hence the House Committee on Elections,so you have been beaten.
之后还会接手内务委员会 所以你们彻底败了
You shall shortly be sent home in disgrace. Unless
你们马上就要卷铺盖走人 除非
I know what I must do, sir,I will immediately become a Republican and vote yes for,NO!
我知道我要做什么 先生 我会立刻加入共和党 投赞成票给 不
Coffroth will vote yes,but Coffroth will remain a Democrat until after he does so.
科夫罗斯 会投赞成票 但是科夫罗斯会保持民主党的身份 直到投票结束
Why wait to switch? I'm happy to switch,We want to show the amendment has bipartisan support, you idiot.
为什么要等 我不介意现在就换 我们想让修正案看起来是两党共同支持的 蠢货
Early in the next Congress, when I tell you to do so, you will switch parties.
等下次的议会 我让你转党派 你再换
Now congratulations on your victory, and get out.
现在祝贺你选举成功 你可以出去了
Now give me the names of whoever else you been hunting.
现在 把剩下目标的名单给我
George Yeaman. Yes. Yeaman.Among others.
乔治·伊曼 没错 伊曼 在这些人当中
But Yeaman, that'd count.Y-E-A-M-A-N.I got it.
伊曼可能有戏 YEAMAN 我知道了
I can't vote for the amendment, Mr. Lincoln.
我不能给修正案投赞成票
I saw a barge once, Mr. Yeaman,filled with colored men in chains,
伊曼先生 我曾经见过一艘驳船 里面全是被锁上的黑人
heading down the Mississippi to the New Orleans slave markets.
沿密西西比河顺流而下 前往新奥尔良的奴隶市场
It sickened me.And more than that, it brought a shadow down,a pall around my eyes.
它令我作呕 不仅如此 它还给我留下阴影 无法磨灭的阴影