You know, Japanese Americans, while their families are in the relocation camps,
你知道的,美籍日本人,但他们家庭进行移民时
they are fighting in Europe and they thought that this means that when they come back they will get their full rights as Americans.
他们在欧洲抗争,他们认为当他们回去后会获得美国人那样的全部权利
And somehow the idea is that you have to earn your right to be an American by being a soldier.
无论你有通过参军来成为美国公民的想法
So here are these foreigners who are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan
有在伊拉克和阿富汗打仗的外国人
and they have been told by the Dream Act that they will not earn American citizenship.
并且他们被告知不会由此而获得美国公民身份
I mean, how is that supporting our troops?
我的意思是,什么来养活我们的军队?
Other comments out there? Yes? In the back, someone? Yes please.
还有其他的评论吗?嗯?坐在后面的有人吗?
Please stand up and receive the microphone and put it right close to your face, please.
请站起来,接过话筒,把它靠着你的脸
Just to tie together comments from both sides,
只是从两方面结合起来评论,
it's been said before that having immigrant parents and being second generation you find this creativity.
就像之前您发现的父母移民和第二代移民会产生创造力