And Maxine had also said that Obama relating this to Obama,
并且玛克辛女士也联系到奥巴马身上
what do you think? Do you think that his experience, his multi-cultural experience and his experience traveling around the world,
您怎么认为呢?您认为他的经历他的多文化经历和他环游世界的经历,
how do you think this will effect what predictions you can make for his policies and the things that he supports?
您认为这会影响到他所施行的政策和他所支持的事吗?
Would you think this creativity will do to the immigration laws and policies that might be passed in the future?
您认为这种创造力会制定出将来可能通过的移民法和相关政策吗?
What do you think it has done already?
您认为已经这些已经制定好了吗?
Gish, why don't you take a stab at that?
任,你为什么不试试呢?
I'm not sure we can make any predictions.
我不确定我能做出预测
I mean, I do think that he's been a really out of the box thinker,
我想他已经真正不在是一个思想禁锢的人了
and in that way he supports my thesis about these individuals and their creativity.
因此他支持我关于这些人和他们创造力的论文
Unfortunately though he does have the congress that he has
不幸地是,他有国会
and so I'm not sure I can make any predictions about just what he'll be able to accomplish.
我不确定我能做出任何关于他将有能力完成的预测
I'd like to just observe, following up on Gish's earlier comment about the economy,
我喜欢观察跟进任早期关于经济的评论
that taking your point, Gish, that this is very complex and not simple in any way.
那是你的观点,任,这很复杂的,以任何方式说都不简单,
But it behooves us and the point of a conversation like this, why the Athenaeum and Suffolk have established this series, I believe,
但我们有必要在会谈中谈到这点,为什么图书馆和萨福克设立这个系列,我相信,
is that we just simply need to be aware for starters.
我们有必要杜渐防萌