But,sir,a ball is an indispensable blessing to the juvenile part of the neighbourhood.
但是 先生 舞会对左近的年轻人来说 是不可缺少的开心事
Everything agreeable in the way of talking and sitting down together all managed with the utmost decorum.
大家高兴地围坐在一起闲聊 气氛融洽 却又不失礼数
An amiable man could not object.
任何一个好青年都不会拒绝的
Then I find I'm converted.Displayed like a brood mare.
那么我想我改变主意了 真是太无理了
Mr Wisley is a highly eligible young gentleman. Oh,Mother!
卫斯理是最适合的年轻人了 哦 妈妈!
You know our situation,Jane. Oh!
简 你了解我们的处境 哦!
And he is Lady Gresham's favourite nephew and heir.
而且他还是 格莱谢姆女士钟爱的侄子兼继承人
One day,he shall inherit this.Excellent prospects!
有一天 他会继承这里的一切 多美的风景啊!
His small fortune will not buy me.What will buy you,cousin?
他那点点财富得不了我 那什么可以得到你 简?
More wary in the world,Mr Lefroy.You can pay me for that later.
勒弗罗伊 要变得更机警些 晚些要给我接吻的钱
Huzzah! Huzzah!Come on,Mr Lefroy.Come on,man,hit him!Lefroy!
哈!哈! 勒弗罗伊 上! 上啊 打他! 勒弗罗伊!
Glass of wine with you,sir?Madam.
要给你酒吗? 女士