Two pigs is a violent assault on the very sanctity of private property itself.Excuse me.
偷两头猪更是对神圣的私人财产的侵犯 打扰了
You and your kind are a canker on the body social.
你和你的同伙是社会的毒瘤
And cankers are cut out.Transportation for life. Next.
而社会的毒瘤是必须剔除的 终身流放 下一个
Why are you here in London,sir? To learn the law.
先生 你来伦敦做什么? 来学习法律
Which has no other end but what? The preservation of the rights of property.Against? The mob.
学习法律的目的是什么? 保护财产的不可侵犯 从谁的手里? 暴民
Therefore,order is kept because we have...
那么 之所以能秩序井然 是因为我们有...
A standing army? Good manners,sir and prudence.
常备军? 注意举止 还要懂得谨慎
Do you know that word? Prudence? Yes.Consider myself.
你知道这个词"谨慎"吗? 是的 看看我
I was born rich certainly but I remain rich by virtue of exceptional conduct.
我出生富贵 但是能一直保持到现在 是因为我的高尚品行
I have shown restraint.
我很克制自己
Your mother,my sister,became poor because she did not
我的妹妹 也就是你的母亲却很贫穷 因为她没有
She married my father because she loved him.
她和我父亲结婚 因为她爱我父亲
Yes,and that's why you have so many brothers and sisters back there in...Limerick.Mmm.
是的 所以你有那么多的兄弟姐妹住在... 利默尼里克 嗯
If you hope,I say hope...If you aspire to inherit my property
如果你想要 我是说想要 如果你想要继承我的财产
you must prove yourself more worthy.
那么你必须证明你的价值