Displaying to advantage,I see,Lefroy. Like the sword,Austen.
我说你还真是爱献啊 勒弗罗伊 就像剑一样 奥斯汀
How long before you have to get back to the sticks?A day.So soon?
你什么时候回去? 明天 那么快?
Doghouse,debts,but one must cut some sort of a figure even in the militia.
麻烦重重 债务 即使是预备役 也总得比别人强些
Especially when condemned to a parsonage,my friend.Yes.
尤其是被发配到一个小教区的时候 是的
Still,who is this sour-faced little virgin?Your pardon,ma'am.
看看那个一脸酸味的女人是谁? 打扰了 女士
Mr Tom Lefroy may I present Mr John Warren?
汤姆·勒弗罗伊 容我介绍 这位是约翰·沃伦先生
Joining me in Hampshire,my father is preparing us both for holy orders.
他和我会一起去汉普郡 我父亲为我们两都准备了教职
I understand you've visited Hampshire,Mr Lefroy.
我想你去过汉普郡 勒弗罗伊先生
Last year.Long visit,was it? Very long,Mr Warren. Almost three hours.
去年去过 待了很久吗? 很久 沃伦先生 差不多3个小时了
Mr Austen,you're devilishly handsome. A kiss,a kiss.Oops!
奥斯汀 你真是太英俊了 我要一个吻 只要一个吻 喔!
So,Tom,where should we go? Vauxhall Gardens?Oops!
汤姆 我们去哪里?沃克斯花园吗? 已经去过了
Lefroy,there's a Tahitian Love Fest on at White's.Seen it.
勒弗罗伊 怀特家正在上演一场 塔西提爱的盛典 看见了
Crockford's? Crockford's? Done that.Or did it do me?
克劳福酒店? 克劳福酒店? 也去过了 还是就我一个人去过?
Wh-wh-wh-what is a Tahitian Love Fest?Warren!I humbly beg your pardon,sir.
什...什...什么是塔西提爱的盛典? 沃伦! 先生 请您再说一遍
Theft of one pig is a crime,heinous to be sure,but two pigs.
偷一头猪是犯罪 但是偷两头猪