You know what I mean, about how I'm always going out with all these women.
你知道我什么意思我总是和不同的女人约会
'Cause I always figured, when the right one comes along...
因为我总是想当真命天女出现时
...I'll be able to be a standup guy and go the distance, you know?
我就会勇往直前坚持到最后
Now I'm looking at my Dad thinking...
但如今看见我爸我想
Hey, you're not him, you're you.
你不是他你是你自己
When they were all over you to go into your father's pipe-fitting business, did you cave?
当他们要求你继承你爸的事业时你有屈服吗
-No. -No.
-没有 -没有
You decided to go into the out-of-work-actor business.
你决心当一个接不到活的演员
And that wasn't easy, but you did it.
那并不容易但你办到了
And I'd like to believe that when the right woman comes along...
所以我愿意相信当真命天女出现时
you will have the courage and the guts to say,
你会有勇气对她说
"No thanks, I'm married."
抱歉我结婚了
You really think so?
你真的这样认为
Yeah. I really do.
真的我真的这样认为
-Thanks, Chandler. -Get off.
-谢谢 钱德勒 -滚开