Your call has been forwarded to an ...
您拨打的电话被转接至
your call has been forwarded...
您拨打的电话被转接至
You have reached the voice mail box of...
您的电话已被转接至语音信箱
Hello?
喂
Hey,this is Ryan,
嘿 我是莱恩
I know you've always been there for me as a good friend.
我知道一直以来你都是以好朋友的身边陪伴在我的左右
And that's why I'm coming at you like this,
所以我开始慢慢喜欢上你
that I wanna take you out to dinner and I hope this can go more than friends.
我想邀你共进晚餐 希望我们的关系不仅仅停留在朋友
Ahehehe. Well, I'm flattered.
呵呵呵 我受宠若惊哎
I've got a question for you.
我有一个问题要问你
Okay.
嗯
I'll be meaning to ask you out on a date.
我打算正式地向你提出约会
Alright. I'll give you one date.
好 那我就给你一次约会
One date?
约会哇
Yeah!
嗯
Okay, so how about Friday and I'll pick you at eight!
那星期五八点我来接你怎么样
Hehehe,sure.
呵呵呵 好的
Just let me take you out one time, we'll have a good time.
我约你出来 会让你有一个开心的约会
Eh fine, I'll give you one chance.
好 我给你一个机会
Alright! Cool, cool, cool!
棒棒哒
I just thought you are really cool whenI met you in class and uh,
我在课上遇见你 觉得你很酷
I just want to spend a little more time to get to know you.
我想有多一些的机会更多地了解你
Yeah, I like that.
好啊 这主意不错
Thought she was gonna say no for a second, man.
有那么一瞬以为她会拒绝呢
You know you get a feeling when you get, you win the lotto,
你懂那种感觉吗 就像是中了乐透
but a little bit smaller?
但是又比那个感觉小一点啦
Oh, heart's kinda beating a little bit, alright.
呵呵 噢 当时心脏跳得很快
I...I feel pretty good. Haha,
我感觉挺棒的 哈哈
it's like a...a...I guess you could say a burden off my chest.
就像 可以说如释重负
You know,you, I can kinda relax now.
你懂的 你 我现在顿时轻松了