Ashley!
希礼
Ashley....
希礼
Scarlett.
思嘉
Who are you hiding from in here?
你在这里是想躲谁
What are you up to?
你想做什么
Why aren't you upstairs, resting with the other girls?
你为什么不跟其它女孩 一起在楼上休息呢
What is this, Scarlett, a secret?
怎么回事 思嘉 有秘密吗
Oh, Ashley....
希礼
Ashley!
希礼
-I love you. -Scarlett!
我爱你 思嘉
I love you, I do!
我爱你 是真的
Well isn’t it enough that you gathered every other man's heart today?
你今天取得其它所有男人的心 难道还不够吗
You've always had mine. You cut your teeth on it.
我的心一直是你的 上面还留有你的齿痕呢
Don't tease me now.
不要取笑我
Have I your heart, my darling? I love you, I love you!
我得到你的心了吗 亲爱的 我爱你 我爱你
Mustn't say such things.
你千万别再说了
You'll hate me for hearing them.
你将会因我听到这些话而恨我
I could never hate you, and I know you must care about me.
我永远都不会恨你的 我也知道你在乎我
Well you do care, don't you?
你在乎的 对吧
Yes, I care.
是的 我在乎
Can't we go away and forget we ever said these things?
我们能不能走开 把说过的话忘了呢
But how can we do that?
我们怎么能那样呢
Don't you--? Don't you want to marry me?
难道你不想娶我吗
I'm going to marry Melanie.
我要娶的是美兰
But you can't! Not if you care for me!
但你不能 如果你在乎我的话
Oh, my dear, why must you make me say things that will hurt you?
天啊 你为什么一定要逼我 说出伤害你的话呢