So Virality. Yes, I think there are two ways to look at virality.
第一点是病毒营销。我想从两个方面来介绍。
There's a great book whoops, the book on the right here, by Adam Penenberg, Viral Loop,
Adam Penenberg写过一本很有名的书,在这里叫做《病毒循环》
goes through a bunch of case studies of companies that have grown through viral marketing.
书中介绍了许多通过病毒营销从而获得增长的公司
And I strongly encourage you, if you're interested in viral marketing, to get that book.
如果大家对此感兴趣我强烈建议大家读一读这本书
I think Ogilvy on Advertising's great as well because chapter seven he's like if you can't think of anything else
《奥格威谈广告》也很好在第7章,有个例子,当不知如何宣传自己的万能胶时
stick a car to a billboard with super glue and people will buy your super glue.
用万能胶把车黏在广告牌上那人们肯定会买你的万能胶啦,哈哈~
And he's got some really, he's got some really good creative tips in there.
他给出了很多这样很有创意的小技巧
Like the, the guy's been dead 20 years and I think he still,
这个人已经去世20年了
I, I buy everyone on my team gets both of these books when they start on my team. So virality.
但我仍旧让每个加入我团队的人去读这两本书。继续讲病毒营销。
So Sean Park has this model that he taught or he told us about when he, when, when I joined Facebook.
在我加入Facebook的时候Sean Park给了我们一个模型
Which is to think about virality for a product in terms of three things.
从以下三个方面来考虑产品的病毒式营销
First is payload. So how many people can you hit with any given viral blast?
首先是有效载荷。病毒炸弹一次能命中多少人?
Second, he had cooler words for these, I'm not quite as cool.
然后是当时他用的词很精辟,我有点忘了
Second is conversion rate, and third is frequency.
第二个是转化率,第三个是频率
Payload frequency and conversion rate, whatever, that order.
有效载荷,转化率,频率,就是这个顺序吧
So, how many people can you hit at once is payload.
有效载荷是指一次能命中多少人
How many times can you hit them per blast is frequency.
频率是指每次轰炸能命中他们多少次
And what are they gonna convert at?
转化率是能以多大比例转化成