手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 夏洛的网 > 正文

夏洛的网(MP3+中英字幕) 第94期:威尔伯说大话(15)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"That's wonderful," said Wilbur. "How is the plan coming, Charlotte?

“那太好了,”威尔伯说,“盘算得怎样啦,夏洛?

Have you got very far with it? Is it coming along pretty well?"

盘算得差不多了吗?盘算得顺利吗?”

Wilbur was trembling again, but Charlotte was cool and collected.

威尔伯又哆嗦了,不过夏洛很冷静,很镇定。

"Oh, it's coming all right," she said, lightly.

“噢,很顺利,”它轻松地说,

"The plan is still in its early stages and hasn't completely shaped up yet,

“这个计划还在初级阶段,没有完全定下来,

but I'm working on it." "When do you work on it?" begged Wilbur.

不过我在盘算。”“你是在什么时候做你的计划的?”威尔伯求着问它。

"When I'm hanging head-down at the top of my web.

“在我头朝下吊在我那网顶的时候。

That's when I do my thinking, because then all the blood is in my head."

我就是在这种时候想我的事情的,因为这时候全部血都流到我的脑袋里。”

"I'd be only too glad to help in any way I can."

“要是我能有什么办法帮帮你,我就太高兴了。”

"Oh, I'll work it out alone," said Charlotte.

“噢,我要独自把办法想出来,”夏洛说,

"I can think better if I think alone." "All right," said Wilbur.

“我独自想能够想得更加好。”“那好吧,”威尔伯说,

"But don't fail to let me know if there's anything I can do to help, no matter how slight."

“不过有什么事我能帮上忙,不管事情多么小,请一定告诉我。”


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。