I'm in British Columbia with two new freshman survivalists.
我正与两名探险新手在不列颠哥伦比亚省
I'm probably the first Puerto Rican to ever rappel off a mountain in Canada.
我可能会成为在加拿大雪山索降的 波多黎各第一人
We're on a 48-hour survival mission,and my recruits are already finding it tough going.
我们正在完成一个四十八小时的生存任务 而我的新队员已经开始感到任务的艰巨了
You know, I played a lot of sports playoffs, all kinds of different things, championships.
我参加很多体育运动 季后赛 各种不同的赛事 锦标赛
But being out here in this environment with Bear,
但是与贝尔在这里
learning from him and experiencing this,it's life-changing.
从他那里取经 经历这些 这能改变我的一生
With our camp sorted,it's time to start preparing dinner.
收拾好营地之后 该准备晚餐了
And that.That's nice.is gonna be supper.
这个 真不错 就是晚餐
The first nation people hunted mountain hares for food and used their pelts for clothing.
原住居民捕猎山里的野兔来吃 用它们的毛皮做衣服
I'm allergic to bunnies.You're allergic to bunnies. Great.Well, that's one each for us, Sean.
我对兔子肉过敏 你对兔子肉过敏 很好那就我们两人享用吧 肖恩
To cook these critters, we need a fire,and I'm gonna get the boys to spark it up.
我们需要生火烤肉 我要让他们来取火
Yeah, look, come and check this out, Joe.What's he got planned, man?
乔 来看看这个 他打算干什么 伙计
Okay, look. We're gonna make the fire in here.
好了 看着 我们要在这里生火
We got loads of kindling here.I'll go and get some more bigger stuff.
这里有很多引火柴 我去找点大树枝来
That really nice crackles,it's gonna burn.
听见这清脆的响声了吧 这是助燃极品
The guy can do it all.I mean, he knows how to navigate by moonlight.
那家伙会做所有事 我是说 他知道如何利用月光导航
He can rub his feet together and make a fire.
他摩擦自己的双脚便可以生出火来
When you're around greatness like that,it's bound to rub off.
当你处在那种环境下时 确实身不由己
We do it?Over to you. You're good to go.All right.
我们来吗 交给你了 你能行 好吧
You got a match?I got a lighter over,is he gone?
你有火柴吗 我更希望有个打火机 他走了吗
So we've got the materials, but can Sean release the magic?
材料准备好了 但肖恩能成功吗
I'm having difficulties here.I'm not Bear Grylls.
我感觉很棘手 我不是贝尔·格里尔斯