I'm in the Canadian wilderness,and I'm taking two rookie survivors on the experience of a lifetime.
我正身处加拿大的荒野 带着两名探险新手 体验生活
We're kind of two different individuals.
我们应该算是两种完全不同的人
He comes from a big city. I come from a small town.
他来自大城市 而我来自一个小镇
So our lives are, you know, polar opposites.
我们的生活基本没有交集
This is Bear's office right here.
这里就是贝尔的办公室
This is where he punches in and punches out.
这就是他每天进进出出的地方
It's amazing to think he does this for a living.
每当想起他以此谋生就感觉很奇妙
It's dawn,and we're finally beginning to thaw out around the fire.
黎明了 而我们围着火 终于不那么冷了
Definitely need warming up after last night.
经过昨晚 我们可得好好热热身
Frigid.Wet, and it was cold.But this spruce tea will do the job.
冷死了 又潮又冷 但喝点云杉茶很有好处
Spruce tea contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
云杉茶含有的维生素C是橘子的二十倍
It literally tastes like I have a car freshener in my mouth right now.It's that bad.
尝起来就像 车用空气清新剂在嘴里 就那么糟
If the guys don't rate the O.J., I'm pretty sure they won't think much of the rest of our breakfast.
如果这些家伙喝不到橙汁 我敢肯定 他们对早餐也没多大兴趣了
We're gonna forage under rocks and see what grubs and worms we can find.
我们要看看岩石下能不能找到粮草 看能不能找到一些幼虫和蠕虫
Check this one out.Oh, man.Bear breakfast.
看看这里 天哪 贝尔早餐
Worms are around 60% protein,which is around the same as a sirloin steak.
蠕虫里含有60%的蛋白质 跟沙朗牛排里蛋白质含量差不多
We are cooking these,right?
我们要把它们弄熟吧
Seriously, we're cooking these?
说真的 我们把这些东西弄熟了吧
Less cooking, more scrubbing.
不用 洗干净就行了
Okay, look. Get these. Stick them in the spruce tea.Then we'll wash off.
看着 把它们放到云杉茶里 这样就能把它们洗干净
Then just pull them out, and probably the easiest way.
把它们拿出来 或许这是最简单的方法
Oh, man.just pop it in.
老天 扔到嘴里去
Tastes horrible.Well done, Sean.
难吃要命 做得好 肖恩