This thing is moving, man.Come on, Joe. We need energy.
这东西还在动呢 伙计 乔 加油 我们要补充能量
Don't throw up on me.I almost did.One, two, three.
别吐到我身上 差一点就吐了 一 二 三
How's it doing in there?
感觉怎么样
I'm right in your projectile-vomit line.
我正好在你的呕吐范围内
Don't vomit. Try and get it down.You need all your energy. Come on.
别吐 试着咽下去 你需要能量 加油
Wash it down with that.That sort of whimper.
喝点茶顺顺 这是啜泣吗
Feels good. It feels good.Well done, buddy. Well done.
很好 还不错 做的不错 伙计 很好
This bushman's breakfast couldn't be further from Joe's New York equivalent.
丛林早餐当然不能和 乔在纽约的早餐相提并论
He's pure evil.Yeah.He's pure evil.
他太坏了 对 真是太可恶了
Sacks on? Good. We're out of here.
包打好了吗 非常好 我们出发了
It's a good idea to take advantage of any elevation to plan the next part of your journey.
要善于利用高地位置 来计划下一步行程
A constant survival challenge is to find the quickest and easiest route.
一个永恒的生存挑战 就是找到捷径
I'm beat. I'm completely exhausted.
我太累了 完全崩溃了
But last night, the mentally exhausted hit as well.
昨晚 精神上也疲惫不堪
Okay, look. You see where we want to get to.
看到我们要去的地方了吧
Down through this moraine.
沿着冰碛下去
And you can see where the lake then spills out of the valley.
你会看到湖泊 然后走出山谷
And that's where we want to head- down into the valley.
那儿就是我们的目的地 谷底
Following the water is a good guide,
流水是我们的好向导
as it finds the path of least resistance.
因为它能将我们领向最好走的路径
The thing is this is all very, very loose.
这儿的岩石很不牢固